PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pics???

Beemerboy
04-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Can anyone help me I have a bunch more pics to post from this weekends detail...Seems that I have hit the limit of allowable pics....can I delete pics that I have posted?

Jngrbrdman
04-24-2006, 01:42 PM
are you talking about pictures you have uploaded to your gallery or ones you just attach to the thread? If you have run out of space in either place then just open a Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) account and upload them there and link them.

Beemerboy
04-24-2006, 01:45 PM
are you talking about pictures you have uploaded to your gallery or ones you just attach to the thread? If you have run out of space in either place then just open a Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) account and upload them there and link them.

The ones that I have attached to threads.....I guess a link to photobucket would be a good thing....I`ve only got 4 pics upload to a threads and that`s about all the space that is allowed

budman3
04-24-2006, 03:13 PM
I have the same problem... I deleted some of my old attachments but it still won`t work.
Here are the errors that I got:
"Upload Errors
4.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 1.52 MB. Click here to view your attachments
P1010014.JPG:
Your file of 884.6 KB bytes exceeds the forum`s limit of 490.6 KB for this filetype."

Maybe the pics are larger than the 490.6KB which seems like the forum`s limit?

joe.p
04-24-2006, 05:16 PM
I have the same problem... I deleted some of my old attachments but it still won`t work.
Here are the errors that I got:
"Upload Errors
4.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 1.52 MB. Click here to view your attachments
P1010014.JPG:
Your file of 884.6 KB bytes exceeds the forum`s limit of 490.6 KB for this filetype."

Maybe the pics are larger than the 490.6KB which seems like the forum`s limit?
Budman try resizing the pics that is what i have to do when posting through manage attatchments,hope this helps..

Beemerboy
04-24-2006, 05:21 PM
I created a phtobucket account and linked it to all the pics it was easier