PDA

View Full Version : New Old Member

Blade
11-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Hi. Saying hello to everyone, but I guess I also wanted to ask what happened to our old Autopia.org accounts? Were they all deleted as a result of the merge?
Thanks.

mnehls86
11-15-2014, 12:18 AM
I had thought all those accounts were merged into here.........no?

TroyScherer
11-15-2014, 08:08 AM
First, welcome again.

I think there are some minor things that still need to be ironed out.

I am wondering if you had an old account here and on .org that used the same email if when the 2 were combined it uses the old one from here thus the .org is not used.

Just thinking out loud. I have no background info here

tom p.
11-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Log in credentials should be the same. Posts will carry over to this forum. The whole thing was supposed to be relatively seamless :)

David Fermani
11-18-2014, 08:48 PM
I would PM the Admin, Vega &/or Meghan with your old user ID and they should be able tol merge it for you.

D Tailor
11-18-2014, 09:18 PM
My account was merged with some user from Canada that I have no association with. Although through his PM box it seems like I can score some good MF deals :). I messaged Megan about it. Hopefully they can square it away. It`s cool either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin
11-18-2014, 10:38 PM
My account was merged with some user from Canada that I have no association with. Although through his PM box it seems like I can score some good MF deals :). I messaged Megan about it. Hopefully they can square it away. It`s cool either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your account is back to normal, I will send you a password reset.

admin
11-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Hi. Saying hello to everyone, but I guess I also wanted to ask what happened to our old Autopia.org accounts? Were they all deleted as a result of the merge?
Thanks.

I found a blade9 account could that be your account, I will send you a pm.

Blade9
11-19-2014, 12:11 AM
I found a blade9 account could that be your account, I will send you a pm.
That`s it, thanks! When I saw it wasn`t just me having problems - I should`ve known I wasn`t special! - I just waited, I knew you guys would set it right!!

Pats300zx
11-19-2014, 05:33 AM
Welcome back to Autopia.

Stu
11-19-2014, 08:51 AM
Why does my old login id now have a "imported_" proceeding it??? I have access but my old user name "Stu" is gone. Thoughts?

admin
11-19-2014, 09:57 AM
Why does my old login id now have a "imported_" proceeding it??? I have access but my old user name "Stu" is gone. Thoughts?

You are good to go, i fournd your old account and all your old post.