PDA

View Full Version : The product I use most

Pages : [1] 2 3

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Out of everything I have to detail my trucks with....

http://www.nozebleedspeed.com/~nbs/pictures/MVC-ds.JPG

I use Wipe & Shine more than anything else.

Is it just me?

CharlesW
08-01-2003, 03:41 PM
When I show this picture to my wife, she will see just how lucky she is to have a husband that owns such a small quantity of detailing stuff.
You have more products than I have seen in most stores.:p :p :p
Oh yeah, welcome to DC.:)

Tassadar
08-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Now tell me where you live, I just need to walk in and take all of that from you. You need to order more anyways, dont you? :cool:

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 04:11 PM
Thats my "most used stuff" shelf. I have another that looks just like that of my "not used much anymore" stuff. Believe it or not,thats what I use mainly for one Ford Lightning.
Should I be seeing a therapist?

Tassadar
08-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Lets see the other shelf :D

NattyBumppo
08-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW
When I show this picture to my wife, she will see just how lucky she is to have a husband that owns such a small quantity of detailing stuff.
You have more products than I have seen in most stores.:p :p :p
Oh yeah, welcome to DC.:)

ROFLMAO

Nozebleed.......you are gonna get along just fine here! LOL

Man, that`s a lot of stuff. And a lot of quality stuff too. How do you like the EF Black Opal? Also, I noticed one thing missing....Pinnacle Souveran.

As for Wipe and Shine...never heard of it. :confused:

BTW...I think you`re beyond any help a therapist could provide. But no worry, you are not alone....right Boss?

Natty

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 04:56 PM
Natty,Im offended that you would think I would not have Souveran.Check 3rd shelf,on the right.....just under the Pinnacle Paste Glaz...next to the P21S....
I really like EF Black Opal.It is a lot shinier than most stuff I use though.
W&S is made by Poorboys.

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Ooops,my bad.I mean Spray & Wipe...

CharlesW
08-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Poorboy`s = Spray & Wipe

I think Wipe & Shine is Eagle 1`s quick detailer.

You mean there`s more?

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW
Poorboy`s = Spray & Wipe

I think Wipe & Shine is Eagle 1`s quick detailer.

You mean there`s more?

Thanks for explaining what I meant. Its Friday afternoon and Im 4 Buds into my weekend like most rednecks...

Tassadar
08-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Ive gotta see the other shelf. One day I will have half a garage dedicated to products, towels, and machines :D

HD_Eddie
08-01-2003, 09:39 PM
NozeBleedSpeed

Nice little collection ya got going there for only one vehicle:cool:

I see you`re from J-ville, what part of the city are you in? I spent a few years there myself.

Good luck and welcome to DC!!!!!!!!!

rtcat

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 09:55 PM
Tassadar,Ill try to get you a pic of my other stuff and maybe a pic of brushes,detailing tools,stacks of MF and applicators of every type.Dude it gets sick.

rcat,thanks.Im on the southside in Englewood.Im not sure how it happens but UPS stops at my house almost everyday.If its not go-fast stuff,its maintanence and detail stuff.Even my wax orders always seem to be several hundreds of dollars.Ive been playing with cars so long Im just used to it.Ill probably end up living in a tent behind the worlds best stocked garage.

Someone please help me............
;)

NattyBumppo
08-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed
Natty,Im offended that you would think I would not have Souveran.Check 3rd shelf,on the right.....just under the Pinnacle Paste Glaz...next to the P21S....
I really like EF Black Opal.It is a lot shinier than most stuff I use though.
W&S is made by Poorboys.

Oops! :eek: How in the world did I miss that? My apologies bud, it all makes sense now!

Now I know what the Wipe and Shine is :) . I agree, once you start using Spray and Wipe and find out all that it can do you seem to reach for it instinctively. Have you tried it on glass yet? Maybe the best glass cleaner I`ve used.

You are outta control. Are you by any chance realted to Boss_429? :D

Natty

NozeBleedSpeed
08-01-2003, 10:14 PM
Man,I use S & W on everything.I wont drive my truck unless its spotless.I will use S & W on everything including the glass, soft tonneau cover and wheels almost everytime I drive it.(Its not a daily driver,only a toy)

Is Boss 429 another Ford sicko with no self control?:D