PDA

View Full Version : Mother's drying towel vs. Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy

builthatch
08-08-2014, 12:35 PM
not even close, MFM DMC.

the Mother`s towel has been my go-to for a while now, probably a few years. i stumbled onto MFM while trying to find a robust microfiber wash mitt that wasn`t a piece of crap. unfortunately, while there were some dealers in the UK that were sourcing them from Germany, shipping was prohibitive. eventually the MFM stuff showed up stateside so i picked up a couple Incredimitts and have been in love ever since.

`

so, when it came time to redo my towel inventory because i was sick and tired of inferior, linting towels on every front, i ended up getting a lot of MFM towels. they are soooo perfect. literally, perfect. and they better be for the price! i didn`t even think about drying towels because i thought i was ok with my Mother`s towel. but after reading some reviews and watching a vid of the DMC being used, i said i have to try it and WOW! it`s absolutely amazing!!

`

i got it yesterday so of course i had to wash it first to get rid of anything that might be on it from production/storage/handling whatever. they come in a sweet zip lock-type bag like all over MFM items but still - it needs to be washed first no matter what. it`s interesting because the towel is very soft and high pile. it doesn`t feel like it would be absorbent at all - it feels more like a high GSM rinseless/waterless wash sort of towel. but feel can be WAY deceiving!!!!

well, the towel was damp and hang drying after being washed last night. when i went to use it after washing my wife`s car, it still worked FLAWLESSLY. all you have to do is lay the towel on the area and it zaps all of the water up. i got the entire car done and still didn`t feel like it was less effective because of being full. it didn`t feel like it had to be wrung in the slightest! i can`t believe it.

`

Accumulator
08-08-2014, 12:39 PM
builthatch- Glad the DMC towel is working so well for you!` I sure like mine.