PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP REMOVING ROCK CHIPS OFF MY ACURA RSX ASAP!!

thomasdean932
06-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Hi my name is thomas, I am new to this forum….. I have a 2003 Acura RSX (RED) with some rock chips on the hood and bumper, I`ve been doing `a lot of reading in the forum but can`t find anything about rock chip repair…. I saw a TV commercial this past Sunday on Car Crazy on the Velocity Channel for a company called EZ Chip Repair…. I went to their website Ezchiprepair.com and looked around… the product looks good, so I went to google and read the reviews and they have mostly good reviews. So my question is has anyone in this forum tried this product???? I would love their feedback before I buy it… Thank you

Ron Ketcham
06-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Is the red a "metallic" red? If so, very unlikely you can get a color match that won`t look darker in the chip repairs.

pwaug
06-16-2014, 06:27 AM
Welcome to Autopia Thomas!!!

`

You might get more input if you post your question in the product section, however, I`ve never heard anyone mention EZ Chip Repair on detailing forums.` Most people use Dr Color Chip or Langka kits.

tom p.
06-16-2014, 06:35 AM
<span style="color:rgb(0,128,0);">Dr. Colorchip....for the worry-free win, Thomas`!

Accumulator
06-16-2014, 12:08 PM
thomasdean932- Welcome to Autopia!

`

If using the Dr. Colorchip, I`d apply it the conventional way (with small artist`s brushes like size "1" or "0") instead of their proscribed "smear it all over" methond.` Much, much better results IME and far less chance of marring up the surrounding oe paint.