05-06-2014, 10:05 PM
So easy, Jeff Suggs could do it.
`
`
http://youtu.be/YLqZX2x7WFU
`
`
`
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x471/nthdegreenc/DSCN2192_zps18b9ea2d.jpg (http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/nthdegreenc/media/DSCN2192_zps18b9ea2d.jpg.html)

Jesstzn
05-07-2014, 08:18 AM
? Kind of wondering what the point is .. How not to use a pressure washer?

David Fermani
05-07-2014, 09:22 PM
You basically spray Hydro sparingly over the panel and then rinse with a high stream of water to activate it. What you end up with is insane beading that last several months. Hands down the easiest way to seal a vehicle.`

Lonnie
05-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Mentioning "Jeff Suggs" will get you banned from this forum!

His "how-to" videos generated some of the most lively and "interesting" flaming and name calling posts in this forum; days gone by that I am sure the moderators would rather forget. Daytime soap dramas had NOTHING on those back-and-forth discussions.

`

OK back to the Hydro2 50/50`photos/video. If it sounds/looks too easy to be true, it probably is. Is this a game changer in the world of car detailing??

Inquiring minds want to know more.

Nth Degree
05-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Absolutely a game changer. `There is nothing easier. `Not cheap when priced by the ounce but the amount of time saved makes it a no brainer. `Even when using a dedicated sealant I will often use Hydro2 for intricate wheels and front grills (think Range Rovers) where applying and removing a wax can be so incredibly time consuming. `A few seconds with Hydro2 and it`s done. `Depending on a detailer`s rates it can be cheaper to have a car washed and Hydro2ed every 6 weeks than to have a wax applied twice a year. `The latter will likely leave the vehicle with no protection for as long as 3 months.

brownbob06
05-09-2014, 10:21 PM
I foresee myslef picking up a $15 bottle to try out... seems promising to say the least!

Nth Degree
05-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I foresee myslef picking up a $15 bottle to try out... seems promising to say the least!

`

Honestly I wouldn`t recommend buying anything less than the 500ml. `If for some you aren`t impressed you can still sell the remaining amount. `Otherwise you are just throwing money away because you will probably buying a larger bottle real soon anyway.

brownbob06
05-10-2014, 07:40 PM
I definitely don`t think $50 is reasonable for me to try something I have no experience with. Im not sure if I would use it on customer`s cars or just my own anyways lol. May be too expensive to justify using on customers cars when wax doesnt take a terribly long time to apply to begin with.

brownbob06
06-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey guus, just figued I`d chime in with some input.

Put the hydro 50/50 on my car about 2 weeks ago and am certainly impressed with it so far. Still beading like day on and my windows act like they`re treated with rain-x.

It`s impressive enough that my brother who doesn`t wash his truck too often and definitely doesn`t wax very often is planning on buying some because of it`s easy application, great beading and longevity.

Overall definitely worth the money. Especially after washing and clay barring my car, when you get to that point of "Man, I still have to wax it!" Lol

Rx79394
06-05-2014, 12:24 AM
I saw this product on a different webpage, said it was really easy and simple to use.

`

I may have to give this a shot, I just traded in my old car and have no access to garage or outdoor electrical/shade.... so I can`t detail my car properly. I am sure that this will at least give me some UV protection.

brownbob06
06-06-2014, 10:18 PM
I definitely recommend it. Especially if it`s for your personal vehicle. Application doesn`t get much easier. After 2 weeks I can confirm up to this point it`s performing as good as day 1... except for on my CF hood that is being wetsanded to be recleared lol.

WaxManRonnie
06-10-2014, 07:25 PM
So basically you need a pressure washer to use this.

Nth Degree
06-10-2014, 10:41 PM
So basically you need a pressure washer to use this.

`

`

A pressure washer is not necessary. `I have used it with just a nozzle sprayer but I can`t say whether it had any adverse impact on durability.

brownbob06
06-18-2014, 11:53 PM
Or 4 quarters and a local car wash.