PDA

View Full Version : best bang for buck carpet extractor, holding tank

Envious Eric
05-06-2014, 09:59 AM
for a shop setting doing two or three cars max over the course of the day, lots of days going unused.

Huge holding tank isnt a issue, is it for this situation? i used to havev he mighty lite 2 for mobile, seemed to do well. im going to implement and air compressor and tornador for cleaning as well.

David Fermani
05-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I really think the Mytee Lite II will work on pretty much any shop setting.`

Junebug
05-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Normally I would agree with big Dave, but around here, the Mytee distributor quit selling them due to poor design and lack of factory support - his words verbatim. Check around your local carpet cleaning supply stores and see what they have.

Lonnie
06-04-2014, 01:50 PM
JuneBug`s suggestion about buying local is well-worth considering. Chances are you will need parts and service at some point within the usage lifetime of your extractor.

A local distributor/re-seller/dealer is your best source for these.

`

You may also be able to "haggle" a price close to an internet`re-seller. Granted, you may need to pay state and local sales tax on your purchase price, but when you factor in a shipping cost from a website re-seller/dealer, it may actually be less expensive to buy`local.

`

Another advantage is the local dealer may show you how to properly use your extractor and may throw in some free samples of carpet-cleaning chemicals he sells.

BobD
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
I have and use an Aztec and like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk