PDA

View Full Version : zep commercial car wash cleaner

Marj
04-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Just moved into this house and found a 1 gallon of Zep car wash cleaner and was wondering if I should use it on my vehicles without stripping the wax? `Can be used with or without a pressure washer.

Thanks

`

dfoxengr
04-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Just to save a little money i wouldnt use it. Probably like theother "car washes" i see at walmart next to the pressure washers. Probably not the most gentle product.

Marj
04-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Instead of throwing it out what would you suggest I could use it for?

Accumulator
04-28-2014, 12:30 PM
bcgreen- I agree about "probably harsh, probably strips wax..." based on my experience with their other products (I do like Zep in general though).` I`d use that stuff for the`undercarriages and wheels, and wheelwells,`of vehicles where those areas aren`t LSPed; that`s how I use up my also-ran shampoos.

Junebug
04-30-2014, 09:33 AM
Mix according to the label, try it, what`s the worst that could happen?

I got some Megs Hyper Wash that I hate - sh!t dries my hands out like crazy, but i use a squirt in my APC spray to give it a little cling and dwell time, great on wheels/tires. There are very few products that made it to the firing range to be used as targets by my daughter and her .22, looking at you Menzerna Power crap compound - she nailed your sorry arse the first shot.