PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Inner Detail safe on Nav screens ?

kajunman
03-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Is Chemical Guys Inner Detail save to use on navigation screens?

Thanks in advance,

kajunman

madwaxok
03-24-2014, 02:25 AM
I`ve honestly never used it but by chance I stumbled upon V7 on windows and use it on my nav screen.

kajunman
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Thank you Madwaxok for your response. But come on guys, someone out there should know if you can use CG Inner Detail on nav screens.

Thanks in advance,

Kajunman

kajunman
04-02-2014, 03:45 PM
<span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">One of the things I failed to mention and I do apologize is that I put a New Shield protector on the nav screen the day I picked up the car.

<span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">kajunman

bunkeroo26
04-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Should be safe because of protector.

To be sure, check and see what chemicals

new shield suggests to clean with.

They may say "no alcohol" or such, and you

can use this to choose a cleaner.

Or heck, call chemical guys.

Ask about nav screen, and with protector.

Your bottle should have warnings on it also.

Don`t leave on glass, nor for plastic etc.

kajunman
04-06-2014, 02:17 PM
<span>WWWW-WillyWallyWashWax (http://www.autopia.org/forum/user/25591-wwww-willywallywashwax/)

`

<span style="font-size:12pt;font-family:`times new roman`, serif;">I have never called CG and got a competent answer to my question. I don’t trust them. But I do trust the information I get from my fellow Autopians.

`

<span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">kajunman

David Fermani
04-07-2014, 08:12 PM
I don`t think you`ll have any problems. I personally have never used it, but according to the description it doesn`t gloss things up.`