PDA

View Full Version : HD Towel Kleen

kajunman
03-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Have any of you guys tried the HD Towel Kleen? How does it compare to the Blackfire and Microfiber Restore products?

Thanks in advance,

kajunman

Dellinger
03-20-2014, 01:00 PM
I use it. `Nothing to complain about here... but I haven`t tried other MF laundry detergents either, sorry. `I use 1.5oz on a medium size load with hot water (I don`t have a hoard of towels so my loads are usually small.) `I do an additional rinse with some white vinegar just because it makes me sleep better.

`

I think there is a post somewhere around this forum that goes into depth on Towel Kleen.

`

-Gabe

pwaug
03-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Been using it for over a year now and my towels come out much better than when I was`using Free and Clear detergent and a vinegar rinse.` Much the same situation as Dellinger--1.5 oz per load with hot water, but I no longer do the vinegar rinse--towels come out very soft and fluffy.`` I don`t see how the other more expensive products on the market could do any better.

`

A note on Towel Kleen:` I store mine in my garage that is insulated but unheated--never gets below 42 degrees--in the winter the Towel Kleen turns to a milky green, then back to clear green when in warms up, but does not affect performance.

Alfisti
03-21-2014, 06:10 AM
Best mf cleaner I`ve ever tried. Micro restore can`t touch it. Towels come out clean and soft.

For my very dirty mf that I use with onr I use twice as much and soak. Comes out cleaner than anything before.

Affective and cheap.