PDA

View Full Version : How far would you drive?

Lwnwookie
04-15-2006, 04:52 AM
I went out today looking for the Harley dealership so I could pick up a tin of P21S. Someone had told me the road it was on in Greenville (about 32 miles away from my city, Pickens), so got to the road and drove up and down it. Naturally I didn`t ask for direction since I work on at a plant on this road and know it by heart. I couldn`t find it so I figured I would just go on till I found one and drove on into Spartanburg (something like 20 miles from Greenville). Then to Ashville, NC and still hadn`t found one. When I left the house this morning my truck had 4190 miles on it, now it has like 44 something on it. I didn`t find the Harley dealership either, of course I did know exactly where the one in Anderson SC (about 30 miles from the house) is, just wanted to get out and do a little driving today I guess.

holland_patrick
04-15-2006, 06:41 AM
good luck because they don`t sell p21s there..

it`s s100

exile
04-15-2006, 08:37 AM
I went out today looking for the Harley dealership so I could pick up a tin of P21S. Someone had told me the road it was on in Greenville (about 32 miles away from my city, Pickens), so got to the road and drove up and down it. Naturally I didn`t ask for direction since I work on at a plant on this road and know it by heart. I couldn`t find it so I figured I would just go on till I found one and drove on into Spartanburg (something like 20 miles from Greenville). Then to Ashville, NC and still hadn`t found one. When I left the house this morning my truck had 4190 miles on it, now it has like 44 something on it. I didn`t find the Harley dealership either, of course I did know exactly where the one in Anderson SC (about 30 miles from the house) is, just wanted to get out and do a little driving today I guess.
Well, if you go out for another "little":) drive to Asheville, Gene Lummis HD is slightly east of Asheville proper. Getting off I40 on the east side of Asheville (exit 50 something, or maybe 60 something), at the "Swannanoa exit", go east to the three way stop light. Turn left and you can`t miss it:) ..........Tom

CalgaryDetail
04-15-2006, 11:26 AM
thats a long way to drive for some product, but well worth it. Its about the journy not the desitnation.

maximv1
04-15-2006, 01:52 PM
thats a long way to drive for some product, but well worth it. Its about the journy not the desitnation.

it is even better riding a harley on your journey

Lwnwookie
04-15-2006, 01:55 PM
good luck because they don`t sell p21s there..it`s s100

From what I`ve heard it`s almost the same thing anyway.

Phideaux
04-15-2006, 02:55 PM
The other part of this thread might be, "How much would you pay for Natty`s?"
Last week I ordered NB from PB online, and paid through Paypal. The total was 21.95 with shipping. Well, the problem is, I`ve recently changed banks, and I forgot to switch my Paypal account from the old bank to the new one, so the old bank processed the order, hit me with a 24.95 overdraft charge, plus another 10.00 for servicing a closed account. So I just paid 56.90 for a jar of NB. From everything I`ve heard about it here though, it might be worth it. (My wife doesn`t think so) It arrived today, so we`ll find out.

CalgaryDetail
04-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Its defintly worth 50 bucks but dont let steve know or he will raise the price (our little secret lol) Thats sucks with all those charges but im sure you`ll be very happy with it, i know i always am. Enjoy it

TrueDetailer
04-15-2006, 04:40 PM
I wouldn`t drive that far. I bet the amount of gas you wasted was enough to pay for next day shipping on a can from one of the sponsers.

lonewolf0420
04-15-2006, 08:10 PM
What kinda finish might you expect from the S100 vs Natty`s Blue? same, More depth, more shine?

joe.p
04-15-2006, 09:19 PM
What kinda finish might you expect from the S100 vs Natty`s Blue? same, More depth, more shine?
I used the S100 on my hood and NB on the rest of the car the S100 imho seemed like a dust magnet my hood was much dirtier with the S100 then the rest of the car with NB, This only my experience every one has to experience for themselves. I have plenty of wax and NB &Souveran are my favorite.