PDA

View Full Version : Personnel Changes at Adam's Polishes and Surf City Garage

az57chevy
03-08-2014, 11:40 PM
This is part of a news release that came out today

`
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">HUNTINGTON BEACH, California - March 6, 2014 - SCG Brands®, the makers of America`s Favorite Detailing Products<span>ā„¢`and parent company of Surf City Garage® and Paradise Road® Car Care, announced today that Dylan von Kleist, the former COO of Adam`s Polishes, will join the Surf City Garage product development team as the company`s new Director of Product Innovation.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">`
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">In his new position, von Kleist will be responsible for the development of new products and strategic direction of the Surf City Garage professional detailing line. He released the following statement, "SCG Brands & Surf City Garage have not only given me the opportunity, but also the resources to fulfill my dream of creating truly world class detailing products. And their commitment to quality matches perfectly with my desire to provide only the best of the best to professional detailers & hard-core enthusiasts everywhere."
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">In addition to product innovation and development, von Kleist will continue to be an active contributor to a number of automotive forums, providing his expertise and assistance to the detailing community. Surf City Garage Founder & CEO Tim Miller expressed today, "I am thrilled with Dylan`s decision to join the SCG development team. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in the professional detailer category. While Surf City Garage continues to be the leader in detailing products for the enthusiast category, Dylan`s expertise in product development will not only provide professional detailers with the best possible products, but will also enhance our existing Enthusiast Grade® line." Surf City Garage revealed today that the professional line will launch this Spring.
<p style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">FYI

Bunky
03-09-2014, 06:33 AM
It is good to see Dylan moving on. I had heard he was not moving from Colorado.

Nutbread
03-09-2014, 01:49 PM

Funny you should mention that.

My first thought when reading the press release was, he must want to get back to sunny California.

David Fermani
03-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Best of luck to Dylan!`

DylanVK
03-10-2014, 05:58 PM

`

Thanks Bunky.

`

`

Funny you should mention that.

My first thought when reading the press release was, he must want to get back to sunny California.

`

Actually quite the opposite... as I started the job hunt after leaving Adams one of the main requirements was not to relocate. We really like it here and as nice as it is to live where its warm 365 days a year some REAL weather occasionally isn`t all that bad. Certainly helps in the product testing process too. Any schlub can keep a car clean in CA... takes a real nut job to do it in a place with changing seasons ;)

`

Best of luck to Dylan!`

`

Thanks Dave!

Lexi65
03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Confused... Thought Adam owned Adams Polishes? Did he sell it? Or am I just misinformed? Thanks!

03-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Best of luck Dylan.

David Fermani
03-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Dylan - Would love to have Surf City sponsor Autopia!!`

bunkeroo26
03-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Congratulations.

It is great members like you that propel

this forum to great levels.

Autopia where excellence is standard?

DylanVK
03-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Confused... Thought Adam owned Adams Polishes? Did he sell it? Or am I just misinformed? Thanks!

`

He still does, or at least did unless something has changed since I left at the end of February.

`

Dylan - Would love to have Surf City sponsor Autopia!!`

`

Would love to be here David... shoot me an email (dylan.vonkleist@surfcitygarage.com) with the rate card and I`ll get it on the marketing budget for the new line.

JHL88
12-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Looks like Dylan is back at Adams Polishes as of recently.

Bunky
12-05-2014, 04:04 PM
I knew Adam said he would re-hire him but did not know it was a done deal. SCG forum is a ghost town after Dylan left.