PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eyes peeled for Carpro's newest shampoo

Jean-Claude
02-26-2014, 07:19 PM
First of all, thanks to Corey for sending me some to try out.

`

Do you like 1z Einszett Perls shampoo? The shampoo Carpro is releasing is absolutely amazing. It`s like Perls++. In my opinion, for an over the counter shampoo it is the best shampoo I`ve used. Silky smooth and low sudsing means it gives the user more time to wash and dry before worrying about filming with providing tons of lubrication for those of us concerned with light marring.

`

I can`t say I`ve tried it on an insanely dirty ride yet, but for the Mini GP we prepped for a coating it was amazing coupled with a merino wool wash mitt. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the most hammered possible, it was a 5 or 6 and it behaved itself perfectly considering it wasn`t a coated car we were prepping.

`

When it is released, I will be in for a large!

`

`

Dellinger
02-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Really, really odd that you posted this today, Jean-Claude.

`

I was surfing the US Car Pro site last night and was wondering why Car Pro didn`t have a concentrated car shampoo... `all I saw was Ultima and the Iron-X snow soap.

`

I`m sure the info you can `dish out` at this point is very little... but interested in your take on the following if you can elaborate:

`

- Were you able to use the shampoo in conjunction with a nanoskin mitt?

`

- Can you speak to the dilution ratio?

`

Glad to hear Car Pro is releasing something to fill the gap and thanks for your mini-review!

-Gabe

WillWashesCars
02-26-2014, 08:22 PM
Awesome, they are slowly filling in the gaps with their product line. I wish I was able to get my hands on some.

porta
02-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Since you compare it with`1Z perls: what about the hydrophobic abilites?

mg031
02-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Interesting.

`

I thought i read somewhere on DW-uk that they might be looking into creating a shampoo that was catered to their coatings.

`

Sort of like a Reload Shampoo if you will.

`

Either way, I`m definitely looking forward to this and picking it up.

Jean-Claude
02-27-2014, 07:22 PM
Really, really odd that you posted this today, Jean-Claude.

`

I was surfing the US Car Pro site last night and was wondering why Car Pro didn`t have a concentrated car shampoo... `all I saw was Ultima and the Iron-X snow soap.

`

I`m sure the info you can `dish out` at this point is very little... but interested in your take on the following if you can elaborate:

`

- Were you able to use the shampoo in conjunction with a nanoskin mitt?

`

- Can you speak to the dilution ratio?

`

Glad to hear Car Pro is releasing something to fill the gap and thanks for your mini-review!

-Gabe

No.

All I can say is that I wasn`t required to use an obscene amount for a 2 bucket wash with 4 gallons in my shampoo bucket.

`

Awesome, they are slowly filling in the gaps with their product line. I wish I was able to get my hands on some.

I agree.

`

Since you compare it with`1Z perls: what about the hydrophobic abilites?

Can`t speak of that. `I never pay any attention to a water repelling impact while using a shampoo. We rarely ever do just a wash as we are typically doing extensive restoration projects that are aimed at safely cleaning and decontaminating without creating any more damage.`

`

Interesting.

`

I thought i read somewhere on DW-uk that they might be looking into creating a shampoo that was catered to their coatings.

`

Sort of like a Reload Shampoo if you will.

`

Either way, I`m definitely looking forward to this and picking it up.

I am not at liberty to speak about that. Maybe Corey will feel compelled to comment on that.

Accumulator
02-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Ah, I`m always interested in shampoo developments!

`

Wonder how this stuff would`work for maintenance washes where encapsulation, lubricity, and *NOT* killing LSPs are the primary concerns.

CEE DOG
03-09-2014, 02:46 AM

I`ve got a sample for you bud! Remind me next order!

CEE DOG
03-09-2014, 02:50 AM
JC, Thanks for testing the Reset beta v4! We are always excited to get feedback from you as we very much respect your opinions. Thanks for testing and getting back to me so quickly!

Answers to questions from others:

Dilution: about 1.5 oz per 5 gallon bucket

CarPro Reset was designed for maintenance use with all of our coatings, (CQuartz, CQFinest, CQuartz UK, CQuartz Dlux) our sealants (Reload and Hydro2), and more.

The design is almost 100% organic ingredients and is designed to truly clean the surface and rinse free without leaving oils, gloss enhancers, and other nonsense behind. "Reset" the surface so the gloss of the coating or sealant and its resistance to dirt and reaction to water can work as designed.

If anyone wants to add a topper, added slickness, or more gloss we can easily spray and rinse Hydro2 off during the wash in a matter of about 3 minutes or apply Reload after the wash.

Thanks guys!