PDA

View Full Version : Another Detailer in the Triangle Area Available

HeavenlyV6
01-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Hey Autopia!` My name is Joshua and I`m the owner of Reflective Image of North Carolina servicing the Triangle Area.` I know this area has many talented detailers and I`m hoping to add what I can to the mix of knowledge and detailing expertise.` My contact info can be found here:

`

http://www.reflectiveimageofnorthcarolina.com/ (`http://www.reflectiveimageofnorthcarolina.com/`)

`

Thanks for looking and I hope to meet some Autopia members soon.

David Fermani
01-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Welcome to Autopia!

HeavenlyV6
01-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Welcome to Autopia!

Thanks!` It`s a great site and I`ve learned so much from other members on the forum.

Woob
01-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the party Josh!

HeavenlyV6
01-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the party Josh!

Thanks Brandon!` Hope you`ve been well.` Nice job on that Porsche btw!

bunkeroo26
01-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Triangle area, does this mean that you are in West North Carolina?

If so, you are really close to my hometown.`

I am originally from Brevard, North Carolina, and I am still in love with the area.

There is nothing like driving on the Blue Ridge Highway while enjoying the season change.

`

Welcome to the forum from South Texas.

`

btw, we still own land just outside of Brevard.` There is nothing there, just some land in the

mountains, but I have big plans to use it in the future.

HeavenlyV6
01-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Triangle area, does this mean that you are in West North Carolina?

If so, you are really close to my hometown.`

I am originally from Brevard, North Carolina, and I am still in love with the area.

There is nothing like driving on the Blue Ridge Highway while enjoying the season change.

`

Welcome to the forum from South Texas.

`

btw, we still own land just outside of Brevard.` There is nothing there, just some land in the

mountains, but I have big plans to use it in the future.

`

Actually I`m referring to Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area.` I believe Brevard is around 4-5 hours away......but I`ve been through that area.` Beautiful.` Thanks for the reply and I agree, the Blue Ridge is incredible especially during the fall.` Cheers