PDA

View Full Version : How to Rinseless Car Wash using the GDWM and Infinite Use Detail Juice

Pages : 1 2 [3]

pwaug
12-20-2013, 11:32 PM
<span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">I don’t know how you guys get by with using so little rinseless wash. I wash my car (2013 Ford Focus) every one and a half to two weeks. It takes me at least 3 to 4 gallons in the bucket and 1 gallon in the garden sprayer of ONRWW. I use 26 to 30 Sams towels and I am in the process of up-grading to the Metropolitan Towels. I rinse the car thoroughly with hose water pressure before starting the wash. What am I doing wrong? I would wash the car more often but I am 66 with arthritis and a bad back.

`

<span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">kajunman

I know your pain!!!`` With the steps and quantity of product you are using you may as well just do a full traditional wash.`` For a`normal ONR wash I use 2 gallons in the bucket, but use that to fill a 32 oz spray bottle for pre soak.` Presoak an area, wash with ONR using a soft MF mitt, dry that area then move to the next area.` Left over solution used on wheels and wells.

`

With the GDWM you should only need a gallon for one car, 10-12 towels and your drying towels.`` Each towel would have 4 surfaces when folded twice`(if you`re only using`the fluffy side of a`dual sided towel)` so`a towel`surface is used only once and therefore always clean when it first touches`a section on the car.` Wash the area with the clean towel surface and dry.

`

Generally if the car is dirty enough to get the hose out (especially in the winter with all the salt and sand) I`ll just do a traditional full wash, but then again I`m spoiled with a drain in the garage that is insulated and never gets below the mid forties even without heat.` I find myself doing more ONR washes in the warmer months because the car is not that dirty.

David Fermani
12-21-2013, 02:25 PM
GDWM rocks!`

kajunman
12-22-2013, 03:43 PM
<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);"><span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">With the steps and quantity of product you are using you may as well just do a full traditional wash.`

`

<span style="color:#5a5a5a;"><span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">Pwaug,

<span style="font-size:12pt;font-family:`times new roman`, serif;">A traditional wash would take me longer even with a helper (my wife). Plus all the hassle of rinsing and trying to keep water spots off the car. I first go to a self carwash about a mile from my condo. I start by pressure washing the car. Then I pressure wash the fender wells, the tires and wheels. Next I spray the tires with a soapy mix and scrub them and rinse them. I save the wheels to ONRWW them. I finish by using spot free water to do a final rinse and I go back to the codo to ONRWW the car. The only thing I can figure is that because I am using more towels, it takes more ONRWW. I switch sides of the towels often even though the side of the towel doesn’t appear to be dirty.

`

<span style="font-family:`times new roman`, serif;"><span style="font-size:12pt;">kajunman

bunkeroo26
12-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Have you ever tried just the oNRww kajun?

If you with one panel at a time, it is effective at removing water spots.

Many people spay with pressure washer, then go to ONR.

The way and rinse us only necessary in very dirty situations.