PDA

View Full Version : Looking for answers on detailing spray change

JohnDemry
11-22-2013, 03:12 PM
<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">I am looking for some insight on a couple issues dealing with the car care products I use. First off, I have been using Adams polishes on my 2010 Mustang since it was new. It was the only detail spray I would use on my car! Then recently something happened and the quality has changed drastically! Did Adam sell the biz? Did something happen?? I know they were buying the product from`Insta Finish Car Care Products - Car Waxes & Cleaning Supplies - Auto Detailing (`http://www.instafinishretail.com/`)<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">`but in talking to a few other people about this detail spray, they have told me that Adam may have sold the business and cheaper products are now being sourced. Can anyone shed some light on these issues? I realize that this site doesn`t sell products from Adams or Insta Finish but I am hoping someone knows something.

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Thanks in advance!

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">John

David Fermani
11-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Adams is alive and doing very well. Expanding more than ever actually. Have you not tried making contact with them?????

`

How sure are you that their detail spray is made by Insta Finish? Most companies (like Adams/Poorboys/AG for example) source their products from a variety of manufacturers?`

David Fermani
11-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Also, it appears that `Insta-Finish is part of Warner Chemical & Kemo-Pro. They are the people who make products for Chemical Guys.`

rwright
12-03-2013, 06:34 PM
I had a friend recently call CG regarding private labeling then turned right around and called Instafinish and the same guy answered.` I don`t think Adam is sourcing out to cheaper chemicals, pretty sure he is using a solid manufacturer. ;)`

David Fermani
12-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Now that`s a funny story!!`

`

I wonder where the OP went?? Makes me think he was a hit & run spammer?? Bash and link tactic?`