PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO Expiration Date?

simsam18
09-11-2013, 02:14 PM
I recently purchased some Klasse AIO and noticed the bottle had what I assumed was an expiration date of 5-30-12. I called up the place I ordered it from and they told me it was just a batch number and that Klasse doesn`t really expire. Anyone know if that`s actually the case? I`ve had a few bottles of Klasse in the past and the numbers I`ve seen printed on the bottles all seemed to look like some kind of date so I just assumed it was an expiration.

Ron Ketcham
09-11-2013, 09:16 PM
If you shake it well and the results are not "clumpy", it`s fine. The dates on them are for another reason or reasons. Like ISO and such.

Dan
09-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I`ve got KAIO and KSG that are over 5 years old. Its all about how it is stored. As long as it comes out smooth when shaken, you are good to go.

Accumulator
09-12-2013, 12:17 PM
My Klasse twins are a *LOT* older than Dan`s and they still work fine. My oldest bottle of KAIO is a bit "clumpy" as per Ketch`s caveat, but with a lot of shaking it gets a bit better and despite the clumpiness (yeah, I *do* understand what`s going on with it ;) ) it still works fine on the things I use it for.