PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire gloss enhancing polish .

palulo1
07-27-2013, 03:49 PM
with this product I can remove zaino? or what do you recommend?

WaxManRonnie
08-01-2013, 06:26 AM
I doubt it. You`ll need to do a citrus wash and clay bar first.

DM101
08-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Dawn Orginal dishwashing soap. Or IPA wipe down followed by washing.

Accumulator
08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
I`ve never used Zaino, but since the BF GEP is a paint cleaner, wouldn`t it remove a sealant fairly easily? I`d expect it to be at least as effective as Dawn, for instance (note that Dawn doesn`t strip LSPs all that great for me even when I use a *VERY* strong dilution).

WaxManRonnie- I hope people aren`t claying so aggressively as to effectively strip their LSPs :think: I know I never do, at least not intentionally.

MDRX8- Interesting that you mentioned IPA; in another thread PiPUK was discussing how he doesn`t consider IPA a "wax stripper" and I`d expect waxes and sealants to respond similarly. He challenged me to do a test (putting bits of wax in glasses of IPA and observing) that I haven`t gotten around to doing yet (heh heh, it`s at the bottom of a very long list of priorities ;) ).

DM101
08-01-2013, 12:17 PM
""BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish is a remarkable finishing polish with a built-in glaze for the ultimate "wet-look." It visually reduces swirl marks while creating a deep gloss. It removes old waxes and sealants and cleans the paint`s surface to prep it for a shiny coat of wax or paint sealant."""