PDA

View Full Version : Unique Car Care

Cole Doe
07-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. I found you when searching the internet for a solution to my problem. I just purchased my first brand new car. A friend of mine works at a car wash/detail place and had me bring it in for a detail. The kid used some sort of power buffer machine and now I have swirls and a hologram. Fortunately the damage was just to my hood. Needless to say I am very very upset. It seems that Rick at Unique Car Care is the person I need. It looks like he is the best in the business. I was hoping someone could tell me if he is still in business or know the preferred way to get in touch with him. I was so excited to find him online and see his work but now I`m getting scared that he may be gone as his voicemail box is full and another poster recently mentioned he has been unable to get in touch with him. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you much.

Thomas Dekany
07-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Rick IS as good as they come. Not sure what is going on, but highly doubtful that he is out of business. Not too long ago they were looking for help.

porta
07-21-2013, 03:11 AM
Or else you can look for Ryan Blanchett, I am not sure they still are working together, but they where a great team.

Rydawg is he`s nick on Autopia.

gmblack3
07-21-2013, 08:07 AM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unique-Car-Care-Auto-Detailing/449667135170

151 North Ave, Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880

(781) 389-3913

Jokeman
07-23-2013, 10:03 AM
We are still in business. Its our busy season. You may want to try to text Rick at the number gmblack3 posted above.

Cole Doe
07-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Thank you for all the responses. I called and spoke to Rick today. I will be going in to have him look at the car on Friday. I feel very confident he will get me all fixed up. Thanks again everyone!