PDA

View Full Version : Question to Hydro2 users:

Beccia
07-15-2013, 11:47 AM
How do you market Hydro2, permanon, etc, to clients for full vehicle protection?

After exploring this product this weekend I am in favor of putting it out there as an option for some of the vehicles I see. Spray it on, spray it off, blow dry. Simple, quick, easy. Offers up to 3 months protection (per bottle label).

It is a finicky product, so it does require some level of product and application knowledge to apply and apply successfully (i.e. applying under proper panel temperature/sun conditions to avoid streaks or odd `staining` or uneven coverage)..

Yet it clearly is not a `spray wax` or your typical `spray sealant` or even WOWA product, so I wouldn`t price it that low, but it is given that it is not up there with as advanced of products as your OC/CQF/C1 Exo tier, so I wouldn`t offer it at the typical coating prices that I`ve seen around here.

Where do you put this type of product when you are suggesting options for protection for vehicles? .

How do you sell your customers on this type of product to protect their finish?

How do you charge for an application of Hydro2 or similar to the whole vehicle, not just wheels as i`ve most commonly seen this product being utilized? At what cost point do you place this product in your services?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.