PDA

View Full Version : FREE 3D/HD Products to EVERYONE!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

David Fermani
07-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Here’s your chance to score FREE 3D & HD products! I really had to twist Tunch Goren’s arm on this idea, but after much consideration here is what he’s willing to do…..

EVERYONE is entitled to pick your choice of ANY currently offered 3D/HD product (chemicals only) in exchange for your 100% unbiased review of said product. Limit 1 product at a time, but with no maximum amount. Here is what you need to do (READ THIS ENTIRE POST):

**Visit 3D Car Care - Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store (http://3dproducts.com/) and browse their selection of products.

**Pick your product wisely. Don`t select a product you won`t use or need.

**Post your product selection in this thread

**Do a full review with pictures, explaining your UNBIASED thoughts on the product and how it performs. It would really be great to do a comparison test against the leading brand’s comparable product if you are able to. People who exceed our expectations will be adequately compensated!

**Post your review on a minimum of 4 internet forums including Autopia within 60 days of receiving your product. They don’t need to be detailing specific forums, just somewhere that would benefit from your product review (i.e. don’t post your review on an Underwater Basket Weaving forum). And yes, FaceBook can qualify as 1 of the mediums as long as you link to your thread on Autopia.

**Once these requirements are met, e-mail me with links to the 4 threads and you can move on to your next FREE product selection.

IMPORTANT: Here’s the catch to keep everyone honest and not abuse Tunch Goren’s generosity. 3D/HD is totally willing to foot the bill on this whole project, but it’s very important that these above requirements be met. During the time of your selection, you will need to forward me your secured payment information. REST ASSURED YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED AND THIS PRIVATE INFORMATION WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED. But, if you do not meet these requirements, you then agree to allow 3D/HD to collect payment for the product & shipping at regular price. They are doing this just to make sure they aren’t dishing out a bunch of free stuff to people who aren’t willing to return the favor. It really can be a win-win for everyone. Feel free to post or PM me with any questions/concerns you have.

This offer applies, but is not just limited to people just within the Continental US. People outside of the US will be required to pay shipping costs in excess of what a normal/standard charge would be if shipped within the US (TBD). For example, if you are in Canada and it costs 3D/HD $25 to ship the product to you, but it would normally only be a $10 max charge if you lived within the US. You would be responsible for any costs above the normal $10 charge. Make sense? If not please let me know if you have any questions. I reserve the right to refuse certain products based on demand as well as people to whom wish we prefer not use our products.

People who are interested in capitalizing on this FREE PRODUCT offer can do so as follows:

Post your interest & list your product selection in this thread. Then, e-mail me your product selection along with your Full Name, Credit Card info & shipping info to: MetroDetroitAutoDetailer@gmail.com

Products will start being sent out early next week.

Cliff Notes Version of the offer:

Pick your FREE 3D/HD product > Do a product review within 60 days > More FREE products

Or

Pick your FREE 3D/HD product > Don’t do a product review > Pay for product/shipping

hamza7
07-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Hamza will go for -> HD Polish to compare with M205/D300 mix

Paul Sparks
07-02-2013, 06:22 PM
This is a great offer. Thanks go out to Tunch and the whole 3D HD gang. :)

TroyScherer
07-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Simply an amazing step of faith and belief in the 3D/HD line of products. Thank you very much David & Tunch !!!

So I`m in. I would like to try 3D Towel Kleen as I am always looking for the best and most cost effective wash for my MF towels.

chrisguga
07-02-2013, 06:44 PM
What is 3D/HD`s best interior vinyl/leather/plastics product? I`d like to compare Ultima`s interior protectant, Adam`s Interior Conditioner, 1Z Cockpit Premium, and 3D/HD`s product.

BigAl3
07-02-2013, 07:07 PM
very cool! :up

Simonesays
07-02-2013, 07:13 PM
I have got my eyes on the Fabric Protector , I will have Carpro`s Cquartz Fabric & Leather for comparison.

colinpd137
07-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Very cool idea,

I`d love to try "Nitro Seal" to compare it with BFWD AFPP - WG Deep gloss paint sealant - & like 2 more. Emailing now :D

rwright
07-02-2013, 07:19 PM
This is great but I have one suggestion David, please make sure that you have a very, very strong password to your GMail account. We can chat in private if needed.

RRDShook
07-02-2013, 07:45 PM
This is such an awesome leap of faith. I hope people don`t abuse it, wish more companies would do this!

I`d like to try out HD Polish against Sonax Perfect Finish and m205. Sending an email now.

C. Charles Hahn
07-02-2013, 08:04 PM
This is great but I have one suggestion David, please make sure that you have a very, very strong password to your GMail account. We can chat in private if needed.

Even a strong password to the GMail account isn`t enough as far as I`m concerned.

I would strongly urge anyone reading this to NOT send your credit card information via email to ANYONE EVER. Email is not secure or encrypted, regardless of an account password or otherwise. This is a major no-no under PCI compliance security standards as it`s an easy way for credit card information to get into the wrong hands (intercepted messages in transit).

Sorry David; just don`t want you or 3D getting exposed to any actionable liability. We can discuss further if you`d like.

Otherwise, great program!

chrisguga
07-02-2013, 08:24 PM
I have a solution...

I`d personally be cool with you charging my card for the amount of the product + shipping if you include a written guarantee that you`ll refund the total cost once I post my reviews.

David Fermani
07-02-2013, 08:51 PM
What is 3D/HD`s best interior vinyl/leather/plastics product? I`d like to compare Ultima`s interior protectant, Adam`s Interior Conditioner, 1Z Cockpit Premium, and 3D/HD`s product.

That would be HD TOTAL. But it`s a cleaner, not a protectant. It isn`t on the website (yet), but is available in limited circumstances.

Even a strong password to the GMail account isn`t enough as far as I`m concerned.

I would strongly urge anyone reading this to NOT send your credit card information via email to ANYONE EVER. Email is not secure or encrypted, regardless of an account password or otherwise. This is a major no-no under PCI compliance security standards as it`s an easy way for credit card information to get into the wrong hands (intercepted messages in transit).

Sorry David; just don`t want you or 3D getting exposed to any actionable liability. We can discuss further if you`d like.

Otherwise, great program!

Thanks Charlie & Richard for the warning. I am totally willing to work around whatever anyone is willing to do. If you`d like to call me, text me or whatever makes you feel comfortable go for it. I don`t want security to be the issue preventing ANYONE from capitolizing on this offer. Again, this is being treated as a security deposit type of measure. I will be the only one who will have access to this info and it will not be forwarded or distributed to anyone but 3D only if you don`t follow through with your review. And if and when this is done, I will do it by phone, not e-mail.

I have a solution...

I`d personally be cool with you charging my card for the amount of the product + shipping if you include a written guarantee that you`ll refund the total cost once I post my reviews.

I`d prefer not to do it this way, just for the simple reason that it will be a logistical nightmare for 3D. I am hoping that no transactions will ever be processed.

Barry Theal
07-02-2013, 08:51 PM
What an awesome giveaway. May I suggest a product that is overlooked in the 3D line. There hand wax us incredible

David Fermani
07-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Would really love it if someone would try these products as I really think they are great and can stack up to anyone`s offerings:

Towel Kleen

Orange Degreaser

Instant Shine spray protectant

Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo

Erazer Water Spot Remover

Carnuba Paste Wax

Waterless Wash

HD Turkish Wool Pads

You will not be disappointed!!