PDA

View Full Version : What glaze for 13 IOM Camaro.

Tcnj80
06-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Hello guys, I would like some help directing me on what product I should buy. I own a 2013 inferno orange metallic camaro, when I first took it off the dealer lot the paint was perfect so I only applied two coats of optimum opti seal for some protection. I wash all my cars using the two bucket method however I took it to a local hand wash a few times over the winter and doing that it ended up with some light swirls. I`m looking for a glaze to help mask these swirls, I`ve found a few products which look like they might suit my need "Cg ez creme II, and either PB black hole or white diamond". I`ll be applying by hand, which of these products or perhaps one I`ve not yet seen be best for my paint color?

blucpe
06-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Hello guys, I would like some help directing me on what product I should buy. I own a 2013 inferno orange metallic camaro, when I first took it off the dealer lot the paint was perfect so I only applied two coats of optimum opti seal for some protection. I wash all my cars using the two bucket method however I took it to a local hand wash a few times over the winter and doing that it ended up with some light swirls. I`m looking for a glaze to help mask these swirls, I`ve found a few products which look like they might suit my need "Cg ez creme II, and either PB black hole or white diamond". I`ll be applying by hand, which of these products or perhaps one I`ve not yet seen be best for my paint color?

i like prima amigo or wet glaze 2.0, works for me, but i apply by pc 3" black pad.

Dan
06-23-2013, 07:45 AM
Megs ultimate wax does as good of a job hiding swirls as any glaze I`ve ever used and it lasts a lot longer.

LeMarque
06-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Megs ultimate wax does as good of a job hiding swirls as any glaze I`ve ever used and it lasts a lot longer.

That`s really good to know!

Don`t want to hijack the thread, but awhile ago I purchased Paint Glaze, 16 Ounces - Griot`s Garage (http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/paint+glaze+16+ounces.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search)

and it`s IMPOSSIBLE to remove. For the heck of it just the other day I tried it again on a Dealer`s `04 black 6 series. I applied it as thin as possible on a 2x2 section of the hood and it wouldn`t come off!