PDA

View Full Version : Four Star Ultimate PreWax Cleanser and BFWD

imported_RedlineIRL
06-20-2013, 09:09 PM
I am never tried the Four Star Ultimate PreWax Cleanser before, but I have some laying around that I plan to use. Is it comptible with many sealers? Can Blackfire Wet Diamond be layered on top without a significant decrease in durability?

DM101
06-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Yes no problem. In fact it is a good idea.

imported_RedlineIRL
06-27-2013, 06:11 PM
Yes no problem. In fact it is a good idea.

Even though my car is a garage queen, I do make it a habit to use some sort of cleaner prior to the LSP once a year. I have been using Klasse AIO before applying BFWD in the past, which worked well, but I am out of AIO and had a new bottle of Four Star Pre Wax Cleaner sitting around.

With all of the products out there now deisgned for carnuabas, sealants, coatings, etc., it can be confusing to know which products can be layered on top of others

Accumulator
06-28-2013, 11:03 AM
With all of the products out there now deisgned for carnuabas, sealants, coatings, etc., it can be confusing to know which products can be layered on top of others

If their UPP will stick to it, then so will most other such LSPs (and, of course, waxes). UPP can be a little finicky about what it bonds to, as I once found out the hard way on the S8 :o