PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this video? Sealant and waxes don`t matter?

Guitarist302008
06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
This guy, (though he`s a decent guy) and maybe he`s on here has the video below in which he does some polishing and then adds an OTC sealant and then claims none of them look any different. It`s a long video but you will get the idea pretty quick.

Now, when I was on the370z.com that sites detailing section was sponsored by Adam`s products, and this was the guy who was pushing most of them along with some of their "kits" of polishes, sealants, etc. I actually was banned from that area after I posted a how to detail on a limited budget and that you could get very good results. Adam`s apparently didn`t like that to much and so the mods there of course banned me from that area. I asked them about it was told that "I was causing to much trouble with junkman" who is the guy in this video. The interesting part is that he and I had gotten straight about 2 weeks prior to me being banned lol. Of course in this video he`s not using anything adams, at least not that I see. Perhaps he used their polishes... but I didn`t hear any plugs for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiIEHn-9qo8

peacemaker
06-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Interesting video and perspective. I think the fact that most companies out there don`t actually manufacturer their own product (its outsourced), is significant enough for one to second guess how unique each product is...

Similar to Harbor Freight vs 3D polisher or various tools out there that you can buy that are just rebranded.