PDA

View Full Version : Griot`s Garage Customer Service

racerx909
05-16-2013, 02:41 PM
I wanted to make a post about my recent experience with Griot`s Garage customer service. I was using my GG ROB 6" V2 the other day and I placed it on a shelf while I removed some spent product. Anyways, I ended up tripping over the cord and the polisher hit the concrete floor of my garage. The polisher was still functioning, but the plastic housing around the speed selector had broken. I contacted GG about a part to replace the broken piece and was told to return the entire unit and they would repair it for me. I was expecting a $25-$50 repair bill plus return shipping. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they sent me a new V3 unit with free shipping! And this was all done within 7 days! Can`t say enough about how much I appreciate the service I have received from GG. Big thanks to all those out there with Griots.

Dan
05-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Awesome, Griots is a great company!

togwt
05-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Great customer service = exceed the customers expectation

Kudos Groit`s

RobD
05-16-2013, 05:36 PM
A little OT, but I was recently in an Advance Auto and saw that they carry Griot`s Garage products. They had their own little display near the counter which included the basics plus some MF drying towels and 3-packs of polishing/QD`ing towels, etc. The towels looked really nice.

Dan
05-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Great thing about Griots at ADV is they have great coupons if you look around. 20-25% off is the norm.

RobD
05-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Great thing about Griots at ADV is they have great coupons if you look around. 20-25% off is the norm.

Nice, thanks.

Perfections
05-17-2013, 08:42 AM
I have nothing but great things to say about them from my own experiences and I see their products in garages all the time. The people always say griots was great to deal with!

peacemaker
05-17-2013, 02:47 PM

They stopped validating coupons on the polishers! I just checked yesterday!!!