PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the new 3m spray-on clear bra?

dfoxengr
05-01-2013, 09:27 AM
3M? Paint Defender Spray Film: Full How-to Application - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi3hJYmtKR4)

Just saw this on bimmerforums and thought i`d post here. Would love to see some poeple who`ve tried it.

Looks really promising if it does dry really clear.

I`d love to see them sell this by the quart too for spray gun application.

RaskyR1
05-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Richard Lin had posted this on Facebook yesterday and I went ahead and ordered it as well. It was cheap enough that I figured it was worth a try on my wife`s new car...she does 40+ miles a day on the highway and it`s getting pitted up already.

peacemaker
05-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Heard about it over the weekend. Would love to see it in action. Could you post a review once you install it?

Accumulator
05-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I`m also interested, maybe use it to protect from, uhm...."shop damage" when my vehicles are having work done.

RaskyR1
05-01-2013, 03:39 PM
May be a while before I get around to it....I`m sure Richard will have a review of it soon though. If he does I`ll post it here. ;)

Kean
05-01-2013, 04:37 PM
....subscribed. I saw this on another forum the other day and was also interested to see/hear some experiences from fellow Autopians.

WaxManRonnie
05-02-2013, 06:28 AM
We have a place in town(my good friend manages) that "installs" or sprays this on. His car had it done when they first introduced it. Needless to say, it`s held up well and car looks great! He only did the hood, the front bumper and front fenders. But they`ve done whole cars.

chrisguga
05-04-2013, 07:44 AM
I need to find a version of this in pints or quarts so I can spray larger sections at a time. It looks like a great product if you truly can`t see it once it cures.