PDA

View Full Version : Doing an Infiniti G Coupe this weekend...input on product

nonwelder
04-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Doing a white G coupe this weekend. Very well maintained and just wants a one step/AIO. I have HD Speed and Meg`s D151 on hand. Thoughts on either? I find Infiniti paint to be middle of the road and I am sure either would work, but I am just interested in your thoughts.

Thanks!

pwaug
04-29-2013, 05:19 PM
I used HD Speed on my VW with very hard paint. It was in good condition with only light wash marring (never been polished in 6 years) and the Speed did a great job on a GG DA, speed 6, 5.5" B&S orange pads.

imported_Cardaddy
05-03-2013, 10:23 PM
I can`t say about HD (don`t have any of their stuff) but have used most everything Megs on a G coupe. Mine is red and scratches like Porsche black. :mad: I`ll finish it with 205, M21 then M26 most times (or Coli 845, or even Dodo). :) Megs D151 will probably do well on the white, might have to hit it with 2 different pads though. :waxing: Maybe hit it afterwards with Megs M156 and call it a day. Although it doesn`t smell near as nice as DG 951, (which is heaven) and BOTH smell better than PB QW+. Actually I just got the QW+, figured I`d try it on BOGO, don`t see doing THAT again. :doh: (Reminds me of stuff from the 70`s.)

DM101
05-04-2013, 07:48 AM
A couple of AIO`S come to mind HDSPEED, DURAGLOSS 105, ZAINO AIO ....

Randomhero
05-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Off topic: Im still getting a grasp on the AIO concept. So, would you use an LSP on top of the AIO?

imported_Cardaddy
05-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Off topic: Im still getting a grasp on the AIO concept. So, would you use an LSP on top of the AIO?

I do, but that`s just me. ;) Like I mentioned earlier, maybe Megs M156 or DG 951, (although there are any number of products that`d work here) both leave a great finish and are very easy (IE quick) to get done. Maybe not true WOWA, but darned close. They also play well with `polycharging`. :xyxthumbs