PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to remove these!

Greg Ayo
04-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Hey all!

i have a white mazda 3 2007 and i always get these Yellow/brownish/orange dots on the body, basically contaminants and break dust or rail dust. . I usually get them all off by claying the car but it`s very time intensive and a lot of work to get them off.

Is there any faster way to get them off. Maybe a product or something that could make this job a lot easier and quicker?

I don`t have a picture. But I think you all know what I`m talking about.

I heard of something called ironX. Is this supposed to help?

Any help is welcome!

Ron Ketcham
04-14-2013, 08:27 PM
ValuGard.net and the training video. It is not Iron-X, the ABC system is the only decontamination system approved by many vehicle manufacturers, for a lot of reasons. You can watch the video and such on the site.

You can also go to the Engineers section and read the technical service bulletins issued to dealers for it`s use.

The distributor in your area is in Laval, Sefor, Inc. Ask for Claude.

Nth Degree
04-14-2013, 09:41 PM
IronX should work as well but the ABC system Ron mentioned is a more complete system. Regular washing and sealing should help prevent those spots from going so deep.

pwaug
04-14-2013, 10:56 PM
ValuGard.net

The distributor in your area is in Laval, Sefor, Inc. Ask for Claude.

Ron--is there a distributor for SW PA???

Greg Ayo
04-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Cool, I`ll try that!

also, for iron x, one bottle wont last very long will it?

Nth Degree
04-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Cool, I`ll try that!

also, for iron x, one bottle wont last very long will it?

Nope. Not cheap and the smell is...well, use in a well ventilated area.

togwt
04-15-2013, 04:31 AM
TOGWT® Autopia Detailing Wiki - http://www.autopia.org/forum/autopia-detailing-wiki/141060-removing-rust-spots-rust-blooms.html

TOGWT® Autopia Detailing Wiki -http://www.autopia.org/forum/autopia-detailing-wiki/141242-valugard-paint-decontamination-system.html

Ron Ketcham
04-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Pwaug, not that I know of. Call Beth at their office, she can tell you. I just learned about the distributor in Montreal last week.