PDA

View Full Version : Can an Air Force Master Blaster ...

Lexi65
04-06-2013, 08:06 PM
actually blow the dust off of the hood and trunk when the car is clean, but dust just collects even while the car sits in the garage. Thnx!

David Fermani
04-07-2013, 09:07 PM
It should do that no problem. But, if you have an electric leaf blower then I wouldn`t go spending my money on one.

SweatTheDetails
04-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Been thinking about picking one of these up. Not so much for the exterior though. I like to start an interior by blasting it with air. The Vac n Blo does a great job of this but I hear the blaster is twice as powerful. I just don`t know if its worth the cost.

www.SweatTheDetails.Time2Detail.com

www.Facebook.com/DentsAndDetails

I may be slow, but I do poor work.

Concourswanna b
04-10-2013, 05:57 PM
actually blow the dust off of the hood and trunk when the car is clean, but dust just collects even while the car sits in the garage. Thnx!

Yes, and it will also blast water off of your car very quickly. I love mine, though it was expensive. It was on my running list of "to buy someday" for a couple of years. One thing not many people talk about is that the Blaster will actually make your ears hurt when you use it on wheels and panel gaps. I only use ear protection for the most extreme noise (not for mowing the lawn or something), but man you need earplugs w. this thing.

Bottom line is that it was worth the money.

Bunky
04-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Yes, you should use ear plugs when using the MB.