PDA

View Full Version : Garry Dean`s Infinite Diamond Shield! PRE-ORDER~! SHIPS APRIL 15!

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
04-05-2013, 07:27 AM
INFINITE DIAMOND SHIELD PRE-ORDER! BRAND NEW IDS is LIVE on DetailJuice.com for a very special price of $99.99. This price will include FREE shipping to the lower 48 USA states. It is enough product to cover 8-12 regular size vehicles! Thats roughly $10 per application! Thats the best value I know of for a Silica Nano-Glass Coating! Retail price will be $119.99 for 2oz bottle beginning April 15th.

I will begin shipping on April 15th. Stay tuned for videos of the application process as well as a complete product, applicator, authorized installer banner, and prep solution kit I will be posting on the 15th.

Garry Dean`s Infinite Diamond Shield (http://infiniteusedetailjuice.com/Garry-Dean-s-Infinite-Diamond-Shield.html)

IHA Mark
04-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Sounds interesting Gary. Would love to see the application video.

Wasatch
04-05-2013, 08:28 AM
I`ve been out of the loop for a few years. How are the other products?

Envious Eric
04-05-2013, 10:06 AM
2 years??? Thats a pretty good claim! how long have you been testing it?

Dan
04-05-2013, 10:35 AM
I was in for some until I read its not a snack... bummer....:D

Gotta say I`m diggin the graphics & packaging work on the entire line, nice work Garry.

Garry Dean
04-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Sounds interesting Gary. Would love to see the application video.

I am working on that. It should be live next week.

I`ve been out of the loop for a few years. How are the other products?

Im sure someone will chime in... Of course I think they are all amazing!

2 years??? Thats a pretty good claim! how long have you been testing it?

We have had the base formula down for about a year and 8 months. I have cars here that I coated with it then, that I see regularly, and it is still going strong today. I have been maintaining all of the cars Ive coated with it with my Infinite Use Detail Juice.

I was in for some until I read its not a snack... bummer....:D

Gotta say I`m diggin the graphics & packaging work on the entire line, nice work Garry.

Thanks buddy.

Wasatch
04-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Can the Infinite Performance Tire & Trim be used on interior vinyl? Diluted that is.

Guitarist302008
04-05-2013, 09:31 PM
hardness level?

Garry Dean
04-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Can the Infinite Performance Tire & Trim be used on interior vinyl? Diluted that is.

Sure, but you`d find that IUDJ is a better product for dressing interiors.

hardness level?

Id prefer not to BS you all about an unrealistic hardness rating like most manufacturers do. Im not about crazy claims. IDS definitely adds a level of hardness to the equation that resists light scratches and swirl marks... We will leave it at that.

Alfisti
04-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Sounds a bit like C Quartz?

Swanicyouth
04-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Any idea what the product expiration is once you open the bottle?

Guitarist302008
04-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Id prefer not to BS you all about an unrealistic hardness rating like most manufacturers do. Im not about crazy claims. IDS definitely adds a level of hardness to the equation that resists light scratches and swirl marks... We will leave it at that.

I understand, but without some sort of hard data people may still tend to sway in the direction of those who do make the claims.

I for instance have OC, I have thought about trying something different, but then looking at my car, I have ZERO stone chips (knock on wood) behind any of my wheels with an AWD car and cheap subaru paint.

sulla
04-06-2013, 10:34 PM
The hardness ratings tests are irrelevant and only worth for marketting hype... At most the coating adds a mere 3 microns..Thickness of coating is the most important factor..i.e piercing a 200 pages of book and a single sheet of paper...IMO expecting swirl free out of these coatings is fantasy

C. Charles Hahn
04-06-2013, 11:15 PM
I understand, but without some sort of hard data people may still tend to sway in the direction of those who do make the claims.

I for instance have OC, I have thought about trying something different, but then looking at my car, I have ZERO stone chips (knock on wood) behind any of my wheels with an AWD car and cheap subaru paint.

I would attribute that more to luck than to OC.... Opti-Coat never has and never will protect against stone chips, nor will it claim to. That is not what the product is for. If you want stone chip protection you would need to be looking at Paint Protection Film (PPF).

Garry Dean
04-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Sounds a bit like C Quartz?

It is nothing like cquartz.

Any idea what the product expiration is once you open the bottle?

2 + years after opening. I personally do 8-10 coatings per month, so a bottle worth 8-12 cars has no issue with shelf life IMO.