PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Use Detail Juice (IUDJ) as a Detail Spray

ForceofWill
04-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Just joined these forums but have been around detailing for a little while. I have a pretty wide assortment of products and tried quite a few different detail sprays. Right now I use Adam`s as purely a detail spray to add shine and gloss.

I`ve seen this stuff that Garry Sells and it is being promoted to have a lot of uses and can be diluted to provide a ton of product. I have no problem believing it can be used as an ONR or Waterless Wash what have you. What I can`t seem to find much info about is how well it works as purely a detail spray. Adding a gloss and shine/slickness to your already clean finish. Does anyone have any experience with the product in this regard. Video`s or Pictures that I`ve missed?

If in fact it turns out even in a 3-4oz/1gal ratio makes a nice detail spray, that would provide an amazing value and I will buy a gallon of it.

C. Charles Hahn
04-02-2013, 09:31 PM
I have found that using IUDJ at the same dilution ratio as you`d use for waterless wash does add a bit of gloss and slickness to a clean finish when used like a QD. Honestly, that is generally true of most waterless and modern rinseless wash products (ONR/Opti-Clean, etc.) because the same polymers that are designed to encapsulate particulates also bond to the surface and provide a temporary layer on the finish.

jojo69
04-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I`m no expert by far, but i`ve used IUDJ as QD on a fairly clean car and find that it leaves a nice gloss/shine/sleek finish for on the go application.

Garry Dean
04-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Id chime in here, but of course I think IUDJ is wonderful for everything it does.

Concours.John
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
I`ve been using it for a while QD, waterless and rinse less . It has been great for shows and arrival clean ups where a hose is not available.

Garry has been great with any questions. It`s been used on a variety of paint systems old and new.