PDA

View Full Version : Whats the newest WOWA product? UPGP still King?

Pages : [1] 2

danforz
03-31-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I cared for my car. I was thinking about re-purchasing UPGP as I loved the ease of use.

Are there other WOWA products I should be considering?

Daniel

Scottwax
03-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Opti-Seal was tweaked about a year ago. Its pretty damn amazing. And its definitely durable. As in months and months.

danforz
03-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Opti-Seal was tweaked about a year ago. Its pretty damn amazing. And its definitely durable. As in months and months.

Scott, good to hear from you. Thank you.

Garry Dean
03-31-2013, 10:39 PM
My Beyond Infinity Sealant is definitely a competitive option!

Garry Dean`s Beyond Infinity Sealant (http://infiniteusedetailjuice.com/Garry-Dean-s-Beyond-Infinity-Sealant.html)

Dan
04-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Optiseal was always better looking in my eyes, it has that deep glassy look where UPGP tried to mimic the #7 look and managed to get close except it had little depth. The Blackfire Cyrstal stuff is getting a lot of press now but those that have both Optiseal and Blackfire say its too close to call.

TroyScherer
04-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I have used a few of these.

Opti Seal (Old) / UPGP / BFCS / WG DGLS

Surprisingly the BF & WG version are ever so slightly easier to use than UPGP.

The WG has a little more of a nuba look than BFCS but it is really splitting hairs. Both have a little more depth than UPGP.

I really think they are all good products, I would buy based on price and brand your prefer.

CEE DOG
04-01-2013, 12:23 PM
UPGP ftw!!

imported_Bence
04-01-2013, 12:46 PM
I always hated how UPGP locked the water beads. They didn`t move at all even when I lifted up the hood/trunk. Look great (especially multiple layers) head on, but awfully lifeless from flatter angles.

OOS all the way for me.

Thomas Dekany
04-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Bence IS alive!

I always hated how UPGP locked the water beads. They didn`t move at all even when I lifted up the hood/trunk. Look great (especially multiple layers) head on, but awfully lifeless from flatter angles.

OOS all the way for me.

Bert
04-01-2013, 09:18 PM
I believe Zaino has one but I don`t think it caught on like Opti Clear and Ultima.

danforz
04-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Maybe I should specify, my vehicle is BMW Alpine White. Will that make a difference?

Alfisti
04-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Bence IS alive!

That`s what I was going to say! :knockout:

Dan
04-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Maybe I should specify, my vehicle is BMW Alpine White. Will that make a difference?

I think optiseal is much better on light colors.

Legacy
04-02-2013, 01:27 PM
I believe Zaino has one but I don`t think it caught on like Opti Clear and Ultima.

Zaino Clear Seal..imo Blackfire Crystal Seal is a tad better.

Nth Degree
04-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Optiseal was always better looking in my eyes, it has that deep glassy look where UPGP tried to mimic the #7 look and managed to get close except it had little depth. The Blackfire Cyrstal stuff is getting a lot of press now but those that have both Optiseal and Blackfire say its too close to call.

I use Opti-Seal and BFCS all the time. OS on lighter colors & BFCS on darker colors. The difference in appearance is subtle and I only noticed it when compared side by side. On white I would go OS.