PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Stripper Scent Air Freshener

CrazyPays
03-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Well I saw so many great reviews all over the internet about this stuff and my curiosity got the best of me so I ordered a 4oz travel size. Personally, I don`t really care for it. I don`t think it smells bad but to me it just smells like sweet vanilla and a little too vanilla for my taste. I`m a little disappointed because the reviews made it sound the greatest scent ever created. But I suppose that was to be expected.

I did like how the couple sprays on my carpet filled the car with the scent without being suffocating. I will probably try a different Chemical Guys scent maybe the cherry or mango, does anybody have any recommendations?

I know a lot of you guys love this stuff so if anybody wants it or is just curious and wants to try it let me know and you can have it for a few bucks. It is a nice convenient 4oz size that can be stored in the center console and taken with you.

Bunky
03-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I also had a chance to smell it at Autogeek`s Detail Fest last weekend (got a sample) and thought it was too sweet smelling for me and definitely not something I would want in my rides.

shortspark
03-29-2013, 06:48 AM
I can`t comment on the CG scents (which I have never used) but I`ve tried almost all the others out there at one time or another. Finally, I just ended up tossing a couple scented clothes dryer softener sheets (like Bounce fabric softener) under the seats. I was surprised how well they made the car smell and yet were not overpowering with a detectable and specific scent. I want my car to smell "fresh" but I don`t want it to smell like something I can define - like a mango tree, vanilla ice cream or a whore!

Junebug
03-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Shoot, at my age, I`d rather have a real stripper in the car than just a spray! Funny, they don`t take monopoly money....