PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Bottle Sizes and why

pingable
03-28-2013, 02:51 PM
So I`m ordering some more bottles and sprayerheads...

I was out of my 28oz bottle, so I took a 16oz staight cylinder/oval just to mix up and do what I need to do...

LOL, but a reguaar sprayer head thread pitch is the same as the *cap head* on this bottle.

Anyhow, it got me thinking as I sorta liked the smaller bottle for interior work.

I have the small pump sprayer ones but I tend to not to *reach* for them if I don`t need to.

My primary sized bottles are 28 oz. I`m not a fan of the 32oz variants. 28 seems to be the sweet spot for me. I have to say, while the 28 is the ideal size , I find myself refilling more often , especially with a bottle of water....which I use alot.

For this new batch , more 28 ozs, and let`s see what bottle sizes come in a 12 oz or so with a trigger sprayer head...

Curious what sizes you guys prefer, what works in you system, etc.

Accumulator
03-29-2013, 12:18 PM
chefwong- Hey, interesting topic! I have all sorts of different sizes, but I can`t really say I`ve given it much thought :confused: :nixweiss

But speaking of spray bottles, I`d *HATE* to do wheelwells/undercarriages without this thing: Under-Leaf Sprayer - Lee Valley Tools (http://www.leevalley.com/us/garden/page.aspx?page=45512&category=2,2190,33115&ccurrency=2&sid=&c=2)

pingable
03-29-2013, 01:04 PM
heh. I have that same variable nozzle in a metal flex conduit I use for pressure washing. Now that thing is AWESOME .

I settled in on a mix of 12 and 16 or interior bottles, and just ordered 24 for exterior stuff. A couple of 32 for stuff I use alot....but the weight is added with the 32. I always tend to reach for the lighter bottle......even though I know I will end up refilling.