PDA

View Full Version : Buff and shine mf pads

Pages : [1] 2

imported_ww2717
03-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Who else besides auto detailing solutions is carrying the new buff and shine mf pads in 5.5" size. ADS is currently out of stock on them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

POPPAJ
03-27-2013, 06:38 AM
Detailers Domain, same pad.

pwaug
03-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Detailers Domain, same pad.

Detailers Domain Uber foam pads seem to be identical to Buff & Shine foam pads, but Uber MF pads seem to be more like a rebranded Optimum pad (white MF, yellow foam)

Detailing.com lists the new B&S MF pads on their website in 4", 5" and 6"--not much information other than price.

imported_WCD
03-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Call Rene or John at Detailing.com directly. They have answers. I bought 10 of them just to be safe. Used my first one yesterday on a one-step. Worked very well.

imported_ww2717
03-27-2013, 09:58 AM
The mf pads that phill at detailers domain carries are the same ones that Optimium uses. Those mf pads are produced by American Buffing for them. The buff and shine mf pads have a black micro fiber on them not white mf.

imported_ww2717
03-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Hello Robert:

I called detailing.com. Spoke with John. I have an order of buff and shine mf pads coming. I got 15 of cutting and polishing. That way I won`t run out when doing a car.

pwaug
03-27-2013, 01:48 PM
The mf pads that phill at detailers domain carries are the same ones that Optimium uses. Those mf pads are produced by American Buffing for them. The buff and shine mf pads have a black micro fiber on them not white mf.

Exactly!!!

rwright
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Autoality has them on order but I don`t know if they will be part of the Detailer`s Club.

CEE DOG
03-27-2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.carpro-us.com/deals-of-the-day/ will have them in asap. On order

imported_ww2717
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Corey you are going to be carrying them too. Thats great. Hey Corey you need to see about carrying the buff and shine white heavy polishing pad. I use that one more than the green polishing pad. Thanks.,,

Ben@3D
03-27-2013, 03:35 PM
We have ours on order too. Hopefully any day now....

CEE DOG
03-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Corey you are going to be carrying them too. Thats great. Hey Corey you need to see about carrying the buff and shine white heavy polishing pad. I use that one more than the green polishing pad. Thanks.,,

Thanks for the feedback bud! The white will be back in stock soon.

I froze it as I was out if stock and was waiting a bit longer before BS restock. Just unfroze it to be visible - On pads I go back and forth on freezing or just stating it is currently out of stock.

Consider your feedback another point in the "just state it is out of stock" ballot box :). Thank you!!

Ben@3D
03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
I have a feeling the other microfiber pads co`s are going to have to step up their game. The buff & shine ones are noticeably better.

pwaug
03-27-2013, 09:08 PM

How does the B&S white polishing pad compare to the orange?? I have the orange and green and sometimes feel there is too much of a jump between the two>

imported_ww2717
03-28-2013, 08:56 AM
The white heavy polishing pad is a bit stiffer than the lc white polishing pads. I guess it would be more on par with the lc hydrotech tangerine polishing pad. holds up very nicely when compared to lc pads. I use it more than the green pad. i use the b&s orange and white pads more than any of the other pads in the product line.