PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a mobile detailer in Toronto? Monthly visits?

tuffcalc
03-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi everyone,

New guy to the forum. I have been detailing my wife`s and my car on weekends for as long as I can remember. I have been using Zaino exclusively for I think the past five years. I have also invested in a Mytee HP60 and other various products. Happy to say this is quite a fun hobby for me (regardless of how crazy my wife thinks it is).

Fast forward to today ... did my first spring cleanup... I`m not a pro so I imagine it takes me longer than it would for a professional detailer. I have a little one on the way so I don`t think I will be able to dedicate enough time to maintaining both our vehicles with Zaino.

A few questions:

1. What would be a fair price to have a detailer show up at my home on a monthly basis and detail two cars with Zaino Z5? Polishing not required. Just a wash and Zaino. I can provide all the products and even towels, etc.

2. Can anyone recommend some names of good mobile detailers in Toronto?

Thanks to anyone who can help in advance!

bryan
03-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone,

New guy to the forum. I have been detailing my wife`s and my car on weekends for as long as I can remember. I have been using Zaino exclusively for I think the past five years. I have also invested in a Mytee HP60 and other various products. Happy to say this is quite a fun hobby for me (regardless of how crazy my wife thinks it is).

Fast forward to today ... did my first spring cleanup... I`m not a pro so I imagine it takes me longer than it would for a professional detailer. I have a little one on the way so I don`t think I will be able to dedicate enough time to maintaining both our vehicles with Zaino.

A few questions:

1. What would be a fair price to have a detailer show up at my home on a monthly basis and detail two cars with Zaino Z5? Polishing not required. Just a wash and Zaino. I can provide all the products and even towels, etc.

2. Can anyone recommend some names of good mobile detailers in Toronto?

Thanks to anyone who can help in advance!

I may be able to help you out.