PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Suggs " how to polish aluminum tanks and without a high speed grinder"

Jeff Suggs
02-18-2013, 03:57 PM
I spammed again and got banned.

:ban:

Jeff Suggs
02-18-2013, 04:04 PM
This is the video mentioned above that demonstrates how nice decals and vehicle wraps can be polished. As I mentioned before some wraps can cost up to ten thousand dollars depending on the size and design of the wrap. This means the owner has a lot of money wrapped up into his vehicle wrap. These wraps are very strong so you don`t have to worry about burning an edge or simply burning through the wrap itself. Use whatever polish you normally use, no compounds because you may burn the wrap.

{ Another spam video was here }

:banplease:

IHA Mark
02-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Thanks Ben. :clap2: :goodjob

Ben@3D
02-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Enough is enough Jeff. Spamming the forums with the same videos over and over and posting in year old posts to advertise yourself. Your agenda is obvious to everyone that you are here for one reason and one reason only. You`re here to promote your business and not add an ounce of anything beneficial to the forum.

:banned:

Dan
02-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks Ben.

Ron Ketcham
02-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Thank you, Ben!

C. Charles Hahn
02-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Thanks Ben!

Nth Degree
02-18-2013, 09:00 PM
Can anyone recommend a good comedy as a substitute?

David Fermani
02-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Been in training all day and my PM box is full of complaints. As Ben said (which I echo), Jeff`s intensions here are obvious. He doesn`t stand for anything Autopian. Farrrrrrr, from it actually. In my opinion he`s not interested in improving his craft one bit. And in his own little world why would he want to? He`s obviously only interested in razor blades, glaze & wool pads. I think it`s best we just part ways for now.:wavey

DaGonz
02-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Bravo, Ben... Bravo! :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs

Ron Ketcham
02-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Been in training all day and my PM box is full of complaints. As Ben said (which I echo), Jeff`s intensions here are obvious. He doesn`t stand for anything Autopian. Farrrrrrr, from it actually. In my opinion he`s not interested in improving his craft one bit. And in his own little world why would he want to? He`s obviously only interested in razor blades, glaze & wool pads. I think it`s best we just part ways for now.:wavey

Can we have a big, collective "AMEN"!!!!!

David Fermani
02-19-2013, 08:07 PM
:pray1::pray1::pray1::pray1::pray1::pray1::pray1:: pray1:

DaGonz
02-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Enough is enough Jeff. Spamming the forums with the same videos over and over and posting in year old posts to advertise yourself. Your agenda is obvious to everyone that you are here for one reason and one reason only. You`re here to promote your business and not add an ounce of anything beneficial to the forum.

:banned:

Actualy.. he did add something beneficial....

What not to do when detailing! :lol: :drum:

Scottwax
02-22-2013, 06:32 PM
I`m sure he can find some hack forum like www.swirlsgalore.com and be their king.