PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning seatbelts

jose206
02-12-2013, 12:11 AM
This was probably one of the more difficult things for me to clean. Recently I ordered some Interior Shampoo Gel from AG With their small scrub brush and man does this stuff work. Spray it on the seatbelt,scrub with the brush, let sit for a little bit then hit it with a steamer and a brush attachment. Finally wipe down with a terry cloth and appreciate the clean seatbelt! Thought I would share with you guys in case someone was looking for an effective way to clean seatbelts.

CEE DOG
02-12-2013, 02:26 AM
This was probably one of the more difficult things for me to clean. Recently I ordered some Interior Shampoo Gel from AG With their small scrub brush and man does this stuff work. Spray it on the seatbelt,scrub with the brush, let sit for a little bit then hit it with a steamer and a brush attachment. Finally wipe down with a terry cloth and appreciate the clean seatbelt! Thought I would share with you guys in case someone was looking for an effective way to clean seatbelts.

It sure does ;)

togwt
02-12-2013, 04:28 AM
TOGWT® Autopia Detailing Wiki - http://www.autopia.org/forum/autopia-detailing-wiki/137444-cleaning-seat-belts.html

If you have any questions about this article or the techniques used, please let me know or feel free to send me a PM