PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Connecticut

Stephan
03-29-2006, 09:18 AM
I live in Portland Connecticut, I have been detailing for 18 Years on the side, someday I would like to open my own place. I have a 2005 Dark Blue Murano and a 2001 Silver Sequoia each detailed regularly with a PC 7428.

I`ve got to say this is one of the best sites I have been to, loads of information and tips and plenty of people to ask questions of. I hope to post pictures soon and to ask and help answer questions.

Great Site!!!:)

BLUELINE 1
03-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Welcome to DC. There are so many great people at this site with tons of knowledge. Look forward to those pics of your rides.

holland_patrick
03-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Welcome.. I`m in Newington for now... What have you been using for your detailing???? I`m going to plan a meet up sooner or later....

Patrick

Stephan
03-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Welcome.. I`m in Newington for now... What have you been using for your detailing???? I`m going to plan a meet up sooner or later....

Patrick

I use alot of different products but usually stick to Zaino, Pinnacle, Menzerna and some of the Meguairs products. I want to try the poorboys line soon.

Let me know if you have a meet up I would definetly be game for that, especially Newington being so close. My one gripe with CT. is other then the retail stores aka pep boys etc there are no places to by detailing stuff from, or at least none that I have found. I have a place in town that sells to autobody shops and they carry some foam pads and some detailing equipment but not much.

holland_patrick
03-29-2006, 11:41 AM
on less your looking at meg`s stuff for get about it.. maybe a paint shop will cary some 3-m pads or woolies.. but as far as the pads everyone else is using.. it`s a no go..

G35stilez
03-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Welcome!

Sean (East Haven, CT)

Stephan
03-29-2006, 01:56 PM
on less your looking at meg`s stuff for get about it.. maybe a paint shop will cary some 3-m pads or woolies.. but as far as the pads everyone else is using.. it`s a no go..

Yeah that sounds about right, although the autobody supplier in town had the edge pads. But he didn`t have the adapter...so that canceled that. He also had collinite which is a pretty decent wax although it can be tuff at times at least I think so.

Sean thanks for the hi...I work in New Haven so close by.

audiboy
03-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy your stay.