PDA

View Full Version : This weekend at the 3D Miami Grand Opening, 3 of us detailed a Bugatti Veyron!

Garry Dean
01-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Thats right, David Fermani, Barry Theal, and myself had the pleasure of detailing a 2006 Bugatti Veyron this past Saturday in Miami!

Super sweet car! Only 300 were ever produced, the last one in 2011.

Checl out the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeGxZeDPTHk

Thanks for watching!

BigAl3
01-15-2013, 02:36 AM
dayum am i jealous, it looks like everyone had a fantastic time! thanks for sharing garry, that bugatti couldn`t of been in better hands than with you, david, barry and tunch! :D :hifive:

p.s. LMAO! at 1:36, david "i have my toothbrushes" :laugh: :fermani:

blucpe
01-15-2013, 02:29 PM
i just posted a reply on 3d car care heading so i`ll post another one here. i had the good fortune of being at this event sat. i met garry, barry, david and yunch(i hope that`s right) the man behind all the incredible products at this event. it was great to be able to share the passion with people of the same ilk. these guys are passionate in what they do. it was an honor to be a part of this event and to meet the people behind the names here on autopia. they should never at any time take for granted what they do, they are imo the best at what they do amd only people like us that care for our cars would understand. btw i was fortunate enough to win the most swirl free paint prize, $250 worth of products from the 3d store which i happily took home some very nice supplies. anyway it was fun let`s do it again.

Ben@3D
01-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Hey Bluepe, Glad you enjoyed. The name was Tunch, the one and only Mad Scientist and owner of 3D.

I love Garry`s clinical term. He de-snotted the car. :2thumbs:

Garry Dean
01-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Bugatti... FTW!

Concours.John
01-19-2013, 09:55 PM
I was wondering when there would be a video!:)

David Fermani
01-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Nice video Garry! This was a ton of fun. Came out beautiful. It was great meeting everyone!