PDA

View Full Version : Mytee Vs Ninja

Shane.belzers
12-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Hello everyone. New member here looking to gain some knowledge on these products.

I dont have the model # on the ninja I`m looking at but its an extractor i used at a dealership and i liked it but for the cost of the one i can get 2 of the mytee. The mytee is the HP100 Grand Prix. Ok so i think its the ninja classic either 150 or 200 psi heated dual 2 stage...

Which would you buy for your shop or business and why. Which company has a better rep?

Thanks

IHA Mark
12-28-2012, 10:27 PM
I have the Mytee Lite 2, and I really like it. Have a had a hose break and recently had a pump warrantied out, but for the amount of work I put it through I consider that normal wear and tear. It is fairly easy to break down and work on myself as well. Mytee`s customer support has been extremely helpful and usually gets me replacement parts ASAP.

That being said, no extractor is flawless. It is a fairly complicated machine with several different mechanisms that can break, so no one machine is perfect. You might also want to consider checking out where your nearest authorized repair centers are for both machines.

Shane.belzers
12-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the reply

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Accumulator
12-29-2012, 12:31 PM
I have the Century/Ninja, and I`m very happy with it. But note that it has quite an AC requirement, what with the vacuum, pump, and heater. I gotta give a little thought to how I plug it in so I don`t overload a given circuit.

Shane.belzers
12-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Any more thoughts? The ninja is the classic 200psi heated dual 2 stage extractor. How does the single 3 stage vac in the mytee fair against the dual 2 stage in the ninja?

Thanks