PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone....

SoCal Mobile
12-27-2012, 01:31 PM
You all seem to have lots of knowledge about lots of products. Is there any one in this room that would like to write a product review of any particular product? It can be your own product or one that you really like. If it is your own product this will be a great way to promote it. I will post the article on my auto detailing blog ( San Diego Auto Detailing (http://autodetailingblog.thesocalway.com) ) All I ask is that it is a neutral party review. But you can feel free to add a link to your site or a link to where the product is sold.

If you are interested please email me at info@thesocalway.com

Thanks and I hope you all had a GREAT Holiday!

C. Charles Hahn
12-27-2012, 02:06 PM
If it is your own product this will be a great way to promote it.

All I ask is that it is a neutral party review.

Not sure how anyone can provide a "neutral party review" of their own product... by definition someone who is selling a product is not a neutral party when it comes to their opinion about it.

SoCal Mobile
12-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Not sure how anyone can provide a "neutral party review" of their own product... by definition someone who is selling a product is not a neutral party when it comes to their opinion about it.

You can talk about the product and how good you think it is without trying to sell it. Let the words sell it. It can be done.

imported_PiPUK
12-28-2012, 08:27 PM
As a manufacturer I have to agree with C. Charles Hahn. Achieving sales is often dictated mostly by your marketing strategy. Neutrality will not work. If your product is `in the pack` and you admit it, then why will anyone buy it when the majority of others are (irrelevant of the truth) marketed as being top of the pile? If your product is truly superb then no one will believe you are actually being neutral and will assume you are simply the same as everyone else and marketing yourself to high levels. It is a path to nowhere TBH.

imported_Quenga
12-28-2012, 09:17 PM
I would never write a neutral review about my own product, that would seem counterproductive to having your own unique product. There has to be some bias -- why else would you sell it?