PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Mike at Mirror

Jean-Claude
12-20-2012, 02:56 PM
I had a nutty influx of some opti jobs and found myself in a position where I would be paying for overnight shipping to cover the jobs scheduled. I called up Mike at Mirror Detailing and he was kind enough to sell me the substantial remains of a syringe of OG at our cost. Somewhat being competitors(albeit a friendly version as I really like Mike IRL), it says a lot about his character to act so kindly in regards to business.

Not all of us agree on all levels in business and sometimes some of us may get the same call from a client and be working toward getting that one client`s business. Despite what could be outside influences, Mike is a swell guy and I am glad to have him near me. It`s too easy to just open your mouth when you`ve got negative things to say. Here`s a taste of the opposite. :cool:

JohnKleven
12-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Good to hear J.C.

Nth Degree
12-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Agreed. I have exchanged and borrowed/loaned items with Woob (SilvaBimma) a few times. The generosity of people in the detailing community, both with materials and ideas, is one of the aspects I appreciate. Despite being in same market we really don`t compete for business. (at least not actively)

Woob
01-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Agreed. I have exchanged and borrowed/loaned items with Woob (SilvaBimma) a few times. The generosity of people in the detailing community, both with materials and ideas, is one of the aspects I appreciate. Despite being in same market we really don`t compete for business. (at least not actively)

That will all change in 2013! No mercy! Just kidding. I think we all have enough trouble dealing with no name detailers, so any aid for quality Autopians is where our small boutique market should go.

David Fermani
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Good to know Mike helped you out. I wish OC was something more easily/quickly attainable, but I guess we just need to stock up. Reminds me that I need to order another syringe.