PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oregon!

Autowerx
12-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Nicholas. I like to detail stuff.

I am an Oregonian, born and raised. I spent a few years in Houston because my father-in-law won a hardware store in a contest and I moved there to help him run it for a while (but that`s a story for another day). I`ve been back in Oregon for a few years now and have a small mobile detailing operation that keeps me busy in my spare time. My father has recently retired after selling his business and is starting to help me out on details. It has been a great bonding experience because we never really got along when I was younger.

I am always looking to advance my skills and learn about new techniques/products that will help me provide an even better service to my clients. Keeping my own cars nice and perfect doesn`t hurt either. My daily isn`t a head turner (`05 Dodge Ram 1500) but I get compliments on how nice it looks quite a bit.

Other than detailing I enjoy video games, music (rock, punk, pop, dubstep, rap, folk, basically everything except country), live sports (Go Blazers!), watching movies with the wife and playing Legos with my two sons.

CEE DOG
12-19-2012, 09:01 AM
Welcome Nicholas!! It`s great to see you here. Cool story about you and your pa! That sounds great

David Fermani
12-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Welcome to Autopia Nicholas. Great to have you here. Let us know if you need anything. Also, feel free to like Autopia`s Facebook page.

Thomas Dekany
12-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Welcome to Autopia - I am between Oregon City and Estacada. I was in Sherwood a few days ago.

Brad B
12-20-2012, 03:32 AM
You`re in the right place!

togwt
12-20-2012, 05:46 AM
:welcome to Autopia Autowerx

Autowerx
12-21-2012, 01:18 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!