PDA

View Full Version : School me about undercarraige coatings please

Richard Grasa
12-05-2012, 09:52 PM
I know very little about undercarraige coatings and would like to learn what`s the best for long term, short term, winterization, pros, cons, etc. Going to start doing lots of research and would like to know where to begin. Thanks for any and all input.

I`m especially interested in hearing opinions about Krown and Ziebart. So far I`ve read both good and bad things about each.

Ron Ketcham
12-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Go to the website of the company that produces these products for Ford and Chrysler, under their MotorCraft and MoPar brands, as well as provides them to several import vehicle manufacturers for warranty repairs. (some of the Technical Service/Repair Bulletins are also on the site from vehicle manufacturers as well)

Read the latest documented information regarding how the magniesum cloride that is used to replace the old "road salt" is costing trucking companies, bus operators, etc over a billion a year in accelerated corrosion.

It is a very, very large financial concern.

ValuGard.net

Richard Grasa
12-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Go to the website of the company that produces these products for Ford and Chrysler, under their MotorCraft and MoPar brands, as well as provides them to several import vehicle manufacturers for warranty repairs. (some of the Technical Service/Repair Bulletins are also on the site from vehicle manufacturers as well)

Read the latest documented information regarding how the magniesum cloride that is used to replace the old "road salt" is costing trucking companies, bus operators, etc over a billion a year in accelerated corrosion.

It is a very, very large financial concern.

ValuGard.net

Thanks Ron, I will do that.