PDA

View Full Version : Ticked Off!

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Automania
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Three weeks ago I purchased over $338.00 worth of products from Auto Geek and it included a bottle of cquarts paint protection. I have ordered from them many many times and have never had anything break in shipment but this time the cover of the cquartz bottle was broken. I called them immediately spoke with a lady and she said they would ship one out immediately, well three weeks passed by and did not receive another bottle. I called them today to order roughly another 150.00 worth of products and mentioned that I did not receive the cquartz... (In the meantime I have vehicles scheduled to come in and some waiting to apply the protectant.)

Well I should say that the person taking the order at first was neither motivated or enthused to sell it is as though he were still sleeping, he then transferred me to customer service and the response was we have no record of your call and you need to ship the bottle back to us before we can send you another one. In principle I have no problem with that...but my response was why did you not tell me this at the time I called.. So I opted to purchase another bottle from them instead of waiting to send them the broken one and then waiting for the new one to come in.... The more I thought about it I felt that my business was not all that important to them because her her atittude (customer service) made me feel as though my time was not important and my credibility was being questioned. So I decided to cancel my order for the day... and not sure I want to purchase anything else from them again.

I called Cory at CarPro and purchased a new bottle including some erazer, he was prompt, attentive and provided great customer service.. so going forward I will purchase those supplies from them... In the meantime I have spent money for a broken bottle... do I want a refund ... they can keep the money if that is how they treat customers and do business... am I ticked off YES!

Ron Ketcham
12-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Want me to get ahold of Guido, he`ll take care of them.

Just don`t ever admit to knowing him.

LOL!

Grumpy

Dan
12-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Call and ask to talk to Megan. She`ll take care of you.

Jpostal
12-03-2012, 05:57 PM
i had a gallon of aquawax crack during shipment and it leaked all over the place. I sent them an email with pics and they sent out a new bottle right away. I prefer to send emails for customer service issues just so you have a paper trail.

imported_Automania
12-03-2012, 06:26 PM
i had a gallon of aquawax crack during shipment and it leaked all over the place. I sent them an email with pics and they sent out a new bottle right away. I prefer to send emails for customer service issues just so you have a paper trail.

That is a really good idea... have no idea why I did not think of that before

gmblack3
12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Good thing Corey and his high level of CS was there to get it done. Vote w your money.

Perfections
12-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Good thing Corey and his high level of CS was there to get it done. Vote w your money.

I vote with my money as well. Corey is the man!!

Jean-Claude
12-03-2012, 10:24 PM
That`s a sorry situation bro. It sucks when things don`t pan out. A phone call should make it all happen, but sometimes an employee drops the ball and the customer is the one left in the dark.

I have always had excellent service from AG and doubt this was intentional.

Did you ask to speak with a manager? Iirc, I always ask for Bobby when I call up there for something.

BigAl3
12-04-2012, 02:58 AM

agreed, your money is your voice! :up

BigAl3
12-04-2012, 03:16 AM
i`ve called a few times in the past and the guy who answered the one time was kinda short with the questions i had and his tone in his voice felt kinda pushy/rude. not too long ago i purchased some mf towels and one looked and felt like it was used and another was dirty so i sent them back and lost money on postage. i`ve dealt and spent money with AG for many years and i don`t spend as much money i normally would if i really thought and felt they deserve the business. it`s nice to have choices with other online vendors like phil/detailersdomain these days. not to mention he`s been a supporter of autopia.org as well... :up

imported_Automania
12-04-2012, 11:01 AM
As a follow up I received a call from Nick at Auto Geek who advised me would be sending out a new bottle, he apologized and suggested I call him for future purchases. While I certainly appreciate it...I would like to say I did not feel enthused so only time will tell.

911fanatic
12-04-2012, 11:30 AM
As a follow up I received a call from Nick at Auto Geek who advised me would be sending out a new bottle, he apologized and suggested I call him for future purchases. While I certainly appreciate it...I would like to say I did not feel enthused so only time will tell.

But why should you have to call and ask for Nick. Thats like them agreeing their service sucks, but if you call this one guy, he`ll take care of you. Then fire the other people and hire some staff that are willing to do the job at an acceptable level.

imported_Automania
12-04-2012, 12:17 PM
But why should you have to call and ask for Nick. Thats like them agreeing their service sucks, but if you call this one guy, he`ll take care of you. Then fire the other people and hire some staff that are willing to do the job at an acceptable level.

what can I say LOL ...

Accumulator
12-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Noting that Megan and Nick have always given me impeccable customer service, if some employeed did *not* satisfy me 100%, I`d let them know about it.

Eh, I`m like that with everybody I do business with- if I talk to an employee I get his/her name, *every time* even for little stuff...and if I`m in any way dissatisfied I make sure somebody higher up the ladder knows about it (I also let `em know when I`m especially happy). Now if the higher-ups don`t care either, then sure, I walk. But I honestly believe that often people don`t realize just how terrible/great some of their employees really are. No, I shouldn`t have to be Mr. CS-evaluator, but overall it works out pretty well for me.

Dan
12-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Eh, I`m like that with everybody I do business with- if I talk to an employee I get his/her name, *every time* even for little stuff...

Yep, its amazing at how much better service you will get if repeat a persons name several times so they KNOW you know who they are. I actually keep logs of any call I make to any sort of customer service.