PDA

View Full Version : Opti-Eraser Questions

pwaug
12-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Opti-Eraser pads are now shipping and was wondering if anyone (primarely Scottwax) can give us insight into how they perform??? How many times can they be used? Do they clean easily so as to not add marring into the paint?? Do they really speed the process up vs clay??? etc, etc

Scottwax
12-01-2012, 04:45 PM
I find they are easier to use than clay, no residue, no sticking to the paint. Pretty durable too. Great for light to moderate contamination. However, for heavy overspray, I still end up using Clay Magic purple.

pwaug
12-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks Scottwax!!!

BigAl3
01-19-2013, 12:31 AM
can anyone else compare the opti-eraser to the magna sponge, speedy prep towel and/or the nanoskin autoscub? is the opti-eraser material than much different than the magna sponge and the formentioned?

colinpd137
01-19-2013, 02:55 AM
can anyone else compare the opti-eraser to the magna sponge, speedy prep towel and/or the nanoskin autoscub? is the opti-eraser material than much different than the magna sponge and the formentioned?

I have the Opti-Eraser showing up on monday (Aggressive) and ill chime in once I put it to use. I can try and compare it against the Speedy Prep (fine) but it won`t do much good since there not the same grade i would think. But ease of use, and overall opinion are for sure to come :)