PDA

View Full Version : Nanoskin Wash Mit Fine Grade - Video Review - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Here is my review of the brand new Nanoskin Fine Grade Wash Mit. This item is not available in stores yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SoHLyP2Jz8

Legacy
11-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Nice vid, thanks for posting. Any idea when this will be out and who will be carrying it?

Garry Dean
11-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Nice vid, thanks for posting. Any idea when this will be out and who will be carrying it?

Thanks, I believe they told me they would be shipping to distributors in a month. Everyone who carries Nanoskin products should get them.

Greg Gellas
11-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Great Review Garry!

David Fermani
11-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Another great video Garry. I like these clay towels big time and I feel they`re going to take over the decon industry with time.

ls7drew
11-13-2012, 06:53 PM

We will have them in stock hopefully this time next week in both the Fine and Medium Grade

IHA Mark
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Great video. Between products like this and some of the new products like Nano Prep Towel and the Opti razor clay sponge I`m looking to totally get rid of traditional clay bars by next year.

Thanks for the review!

Ben@3D
11-14-2012, 05:22 PM
With the exorbitant price of clay that keeps going up each year(thanks to the patent), not surprised to see so many alternatives sprouting up. I remember a few years back, we were able to get clay, just as good as Clay Magic, but 1/3 the price. Till the company was sued out of existence.

If clay was still cheap and cheerful, these alternatives would of probably never been invented.

Garry Dean
11-14-2012, 06:14 PM
I think I have reached for clay maybe 5 times since I got the speedy prep towel about 9 months ago.

Legacy
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
With the exorbitant price of clay that keeps going up each year(thanks to the patent), not surprised to see so many alternatives sprouting up. I remember a few years back, we were able to get clay, just as good as Clay Magic, but 1/3 the price. Till the company was sued out of existence.

If clay was still cheap and cheerful, these alternatives would of probably never been invented.

I thought the patent rights ran out this year and should bring the price of clay down.

Ben@3D
11-14-2012, 07:29 PM
They have a few patents which I think expire between 2013-2015.

Andy408
11-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Good video review!

Question... in the video, you lubricated with the microfiber side, then used the polymer side to decontaminate. After one panel, you rinsed it in the bucket full of solution. Then repeated for the next panel. And then another rinse in the same bucket, before moving onto the next panel. Wouldn`t the second rinse have the contaminants from the previous rinse, and then be applied to the next panel?

C. Charles Hahn
11-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Good video review!

Question... in the video, you lubricated with the microfiber side, then used the polymer side to decontaminate. After one panel, you rinsed it in the bucket full of solution. Then repeated for the next panel. And then another rinse in the same bucket, before moving onto the next panel. Wouldn`t the second rinse have the contaminants from the previous rinse, and then be applied to the next panel?

He did say he`d already washed the vehicle ahead of time....

Grunnsetning
11-16-2012, 08:49 PM

I believe he is talking about the decontamination from the claying process. Not just dirt. You could rinse it before putting it in the bucket if you wanted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Andy408
11-18-2012, 11:59 AM

I`m referring to the contaminants picked up from the polymer side: they`re now in the rinse bucket, and after the first rinse, why wouldn`t the contaminants be back on the same polymer side you`re about to use for the next panel?

Makes me think this needs to be like a two-bucket wash w/ grit guard, but now for decontaminating. Or there`s an extra rinse step with a hose, which would use more water...

At least with clay, I know I`m folding all the contaminants inside the clay to expose a clean part of the clay for the next panel.