PDA

View Full Version : duragloss pbathe mixed with?? I know this is been asking 1,000,000 times but can you

Dirtyrango212
10-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Has anyone used pba with another sealant and which ones :confused1:

shortspark
10-20-2012, 08:25 AM
I assume you mean the Duragloss bonding agent that is recommended with their 105, 501 and 111 polishes/sealants? If this is what you meant, I do not know what other products would work with the bonding agent, nor have I heard of anyone who has tried other sealants with this bonding agent. I can tell you that the bonding agent does help the Duragloss sealants as it flash cures to the paint therefore saving the normal 12 hour waiting period before the second application. Using the bonding agent is also suppose to protect longer than just using the sealants.

Many people, including myself, swear by the Duragloss product line but what other line or specific products are compatible I can`t really say. I can tell you this, I wrote Jerry at Duragloss about my idea of using PoorBoys White Diamond Glaze before applying the bonding agent and sealant (111) and he emailed me back a note of concern that the glaze might adversely affect the bonding agent. "Might" is not the same as "will" but it was enough that I decided not to apply the glaze.

DM101
10-20-2012, 11:45 AM
It states on the bottle it will work with your favorite polyamino-silicone polish.

Dirtyrango212
10-21-2012, 08:59 AM
I assume you mean the Duragloss bonding agent that is recommended with their 105, 501 and 111 polishes/sealants? If this is what you meant, I do not know what other products would work with the bonding agent, nor have I heard of anyone who has tried other sealants with this bonding agent. I can tell you that the bonding agent does help the Duragloss sealants as it flash cures to the paint therefore saving the normal 12 hour waiting period before the second application. Using the bonding agent is also suppose to protect longer than just using the sealants.

Many people, including myself, swear by the Duragloss product line but what other line or specific products are compatible I can`t really say. I can tell you this, I wrote Jerry at Duragloss about my idea of using PoorBoys White Diamond Glaze before applying the bonding agent and sealant (111) and he emailed me back a note of concern that the glaze might adversely affect the bonding agent. "Might" is not the same as "will" but it was enough that I decided not to apply the glaze.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response i to think that DG have excellent underrated products :2thumbs: I was just wondering what effect if any :nixweiss: it would have with other sealants? And if anyone has tried mixing PBA, if so with which ones?