PDA

View Full Version : 3D Towel Kleen

Pages : [1] 2 3

pwaug
09-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Has anyone used 3D Towel Kleen for MF towels? How is it?

Nothing in the description of the product mentions MF. Can it be used in typical top loader washing machines and what amount per load as the instructions on the website only mention commercial car wash type washing machines.

ls7drew
09-18-2012, 09:05 AM
I use it with no issues in my top loader washer, works great. I just use from 1-2oz per wash depending how many towels I need to wash.

Thomas Dekany
09-18-2012, 10:52 AM
http://www.autopia.org/forum/professional-detailer-general-discussion/141221-dedicated-towel-cleaners-worth.html

Has anyone used 3D Towel Kleen for MF towels? How is it?

Nothing in the description of the product mentions MF. Can it be used in typical top loader washing machines and what amount per load as the instructions on the website only mention commercial car wash type washing machines.

pwaug
09-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks Thomas! I`ll be in Lancaster this week so will pick it up from 3D Manheim--makes allot of sense if you can eliminate the waste of doing extra rinse cycles. Couldn`t find your thread doing a search.

Thomas Dekany
09-18-2012, 11:21 AM
You are welcome!

Really is a great product and a gallon will last a very long time.

cjbigcog
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
I have a gal. of Towel Kleen, but I`m trying to use up the last of the Micro-Restore I have. Can anyone comment if there is a difference between the two as far as how their towels came out?

Thomas Dekany
09-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Would you mind doing a comparo, since you have both? I have never used another product like towel kleen from another vendor. I`d like to know as well.

Accumulator
09-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Would you mind doing a compare, since you have both? I have never used another product like towel kleen from another vendor. I`d like to know as well.

And *I* have never used Towel Kleen, so I too would like to know how they compare.

IIRC, there was somebody on one of the "MF detergent" threads who was rather, uhm....opinionated on this subject, but experiences with MF detergents seem to *really* differ so I`d like more comparison ino.

David Fermani
09-18-2012, 12:25 PM
I have a gal. of Towel Kleen, but I`m trying to use up the last of the Micro-Restore I have. Can anyone comment if there is a difference between the two as far as how their towels came out?

X3 - please do a comparison and post your findings. Towel Kleen is nearly 1/3 the price of Micro Restore and I myself would like to know the difference.

cjbigcog
09-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Would you mind doing a comparo, since you have both? I have never used another product like towel kleen from another vendor. I`d like to know as well.

Thomas....I`d be happy to do a comparison, however as I am only maintaining my own car at this time, it takes a few weeks to get a load together. How about I send you some?

Thomas Dekany
09-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Maybe it would be best to send Accumulator or another "neutral" person as I work for 3D. I`ll be happy to try it though,

cjbigcog
09-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Maybe it would be best to send Accumulator or another "neutral" person as I work for 3D. I`ll be happy to try it though,

Anyone else interested in a sample to test?

Accumulator
09-19-2012, 12:56 PM

Eh, I`m respectfully declining all offers of samples....I just never get around to trying them in a timely manner and everybody ends up feeling a bit frustrated (myself included). And I have *zero* intention of doing any polishing/LSPing in the foreseeable future :grinno:

Thomas Dekany
09-19-2012, 01:27 PM
You could dirty up those towels any way you want to :D

Eh, I`m respectfully declining all offers of samples....I just never get around to trying them in a timely manner and everybody ends up feeling a bit frustrated (myself included). And I have *zero* intention of doing any polishing/LSPing in the foreseeable future :grinno:

Accumulator
09-19-2012, 01:40 PM
You could dirty up those towels any way you want to :D

Heh heh, yeah...actually, I do use MFs every evening to clean the kitchen floor, but it wouldn`t be the same as cleaning them of detailing products. Some of the stuff we use for detailing is *tough* to get out!